Chapter 3

{Lynessa's POV}

     I headed off to Alexis' place to see if he had any clue on how to annihilate the curse. I barged into his doorway and woke him up.
     "Baah!" he yelped, "You scared me, Lynn. How did you get in here?"
     "I broke your door," I admitted, "but I'll fix it later. What are you holding anyways? An anime body pillow?"
     "I-I-It's none of your business! Why did you come here in the first place by the way?"
     I explained him everything that happened to Senia. He scavenged his bookshelves, but to his bad luck, the curse had no found cure yet. He started scratching his head a few times because he never encountered this type of curse before as well.
     "I'm sorry, Lynn," he apologized, "but there's nothing I can do to help."
     "If that's the case, then it leaves me no choice," I told, while drawing out my sword.
     "Wait, don't tell me you're going to the Tower of Eternity?"
     "And what if I am?" I taunted.
     "Are you crazy?!" he roared, "No adventurer has survived eternity before!"
     "I'm sorry Alex, but I must do what I must do. I'll seek even the slimmest of opportunities," I pleaded.

     I ignored his words and went straight to the door. Suddenly, I bumped into someone with a familiar face.
     "Whoa there Lynn, slow down," Christopher muttered, almost dropping a DVD. "Yo Alex, here's the DVD I borrowed," he added.
     "Hey Chris," Alexis jumped in, "Don't let her slip away!"
     Luckily, I got away just before Christopher made his move. Although there were my friends, I had to ignore them. My sister is more important.

{Alexis' POV}

     "Dangit Chris! Now she got away," I barked at him.
     "What? You were so sudden. I couldn't even flinch," he objected, "Besides, what's your deal with her?"
     "She's heading towards the Tower of Eternity."
     "What the actual floop?!" he snapped, "Why does she want to go there?"
     "To wish for her sister to be freed from the curse," I explained, "She wanted to seek even the slightest chance just so that her sister is safe, even if it means risking her life."
     "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go grab her!" he insisted.
     "Hey wait!" I jumped in.
     "What?"
     "My DVD?" I requested, holding out my hand.

Me and Christopher went on a journey to the Tower of Eternity in search of Lynessa. However, it wasn't an easy quest.
"Damn it! Where could she be?" I cussed.
"Hey dude, you forgot something," Christopher mentioned.
"What now, Chris?" I asked, rolling my eyes.
"You forgot to tell the readers how I met-"
"Really, Chris?" I interrupted him before finishing his sentence. Chris was a friend of mine when I first became a Guardian. He taught me the basics, trained me how to become a better guardian, pretty much everything.
     "Don't forget that I was the one that gave you that body pill-"
     "Shut up, Chris!" I scolded him, "Anyways, can we get a move on? We can't waste our time."

     We both continued our journey, day until night, not giving up. We finally found the Tower of Eternity, but we saw the gates had been lowered and the doors had been busted open. Lynessa should've went in there.

{Senia's POV}

     I woke up, feeling drowsy. I looked around my surroundings and saw nothing but rainbows. I went to the bathroom to wash up my face. After a while, my vision returned back to normal. What a relief!
     I called out for my sister but there was no response. I searched the house, but to my luck, she wasn't in.
     "If she's not here, then she has to be at Alex's place," I talked to myself.

     So, I hurried to Alex's to look for her, and maybe have some free pizza. Unfortunately, no one was home, but I found a note.

Dear someone.. or anyone,
I will not be home for I don't know, a few days maybe? So if you are looking for me, come back another time. And no, don't take the free pizzas. They're reserved for someone. Well, you can take one slice. But clean up afterwards, okay?
- Alex (and Chris)

     The note was covered with some ink, probably because of Chris' clumsiness. I thought to myself where there might be. Then, a lightbulb popped out of my head. I didn't know what it meant but somehow an extraordinary place came to mind. The Tower of Eternity- one of the most dangerous places in Aria.
     I had a feeling they went there. So, I packed some food and a few beverages into my backpack. I also found my favourite sword- the Hydrangea Sword.
     "Now I'm ready!" I shouted, "I'll find you, Sis. No matter how difficult the adventure will be."