XII.

Chapter XI. Love or Lust

I don't need your approval darling, that's for insecure people.

-Unknown

Lauryn's POV

The last episode finally went off tv and we found ourselves sitting in silence as we laid against each other on the couch with the glow of the television causing a slightly ominous light over us. The way that I was feeling right now was crazy because I never thought that I would be feeling like this just because Sly had said what I wanted to hear. A small part of me was still angry with myself that I never really got the verbal clarification that Debbie Deepthroat was a nonfactor. Just because I never really had been in a relationship didn't mean that I didn't understand the way that men like to run game on females when they thought they could. But, how could I even be mad if I didn't ask the right questions to get to the answers that I was looking for. Becca did always say that you never ask the questions that you aren't ready for the answer. Finally closing my eyes and just deciding to enjoy being in his presence, I let that small fact leave my mind so that I didn't ruin the night for myself.

"Veezy, you sleep?" I asked seeing that sleep was not going to come to me at all with thousands of ideas that kept running through my head.

"Oh, I'm Veezy now? I haven't had anyone call me that in years" he questioned with sleep heavy in his voice causing my panties to get a little damp not use to hearing his deep voice so gravely. I mean his voice always had some sort of power over me but, the way his voice had my second set of lips having its own heartbeat really made me a little on the anxious side. Was I even ready to be in a relationship with a man like him?

"Yeah, is that a problem?" I smartly replied getting up to put some distance between us wanting to be on the playful side since he was finally awake.

"No, I like it" he licked his lips then went to rubbing his beard with a smirk gracing his lips and getting up so that he was slightly towering over me as I leaning over the arm of the chair reaching for my phone. Audi probabaly was blowing me up since I never told her where I was going when I last saw her. From the position that I was in I could feel him resting against my butt as I tried to get my phone from the floor without having to walk over to it. "Why you teasing me?" he asked as he snaked his hand under my sweatshirt to see that all that was on underneath it was a simple sport bra and my bare flesh. "And I bet your fast ass don't got no draws on" he whispered real husky as he let his hand slip to my waist pull my pants off to see what I had on.

"I do, just not a lot" I argued trying to get a grip on his hand and not lose my balance from the position I was in. He chuckled and kept pulling at my pants and I could feel something soft touching my spine at where my pants once sat. "Wait, Sly... I--" I stammered not even sure what my next words were going to be. He just shushed me as he kept kissing down his path finding his way to my black lace thong. I could feel him placing open mouth wet kisses again the fabric the farther that he went down. With my curiosity getting the best of me I had to look back at him. I was not expecting him to come back up from his position to make eye contact with me. The look in his eyes caused me to gulp loudly on my spit as I tried to hold his sensual gaze.

"Just relax, I got you" he mumbled as he turned me around so that we were face to face. It was making me super shy to have to try and save face while I experienced this new feel. Now, y'all know I have been wet before I mean I'm not a complete innocent but for all intensive purposes I was a virgin in every sense of the word because I had never experienced sex in any sense of the word other in the retelling that I would get from Audi or Becca back in the day. I guess you could say I was a prude because I didn't want to just give myself to just anyone but, it wasn't like I was saving myself for my wedding because I was curious if it would even live up to the hype that the songs and gossip suggested.