Chapter 6

A/N: I have no idea what is happening to this story. How in the world did my reads just double from 600 to 1.2k. I'm just. I'm just...*goes to a corner to cry tears of joy* I love every single one of you, and you guys are the ones to thank for this chapter. Especially yaoigoddess01, my master and InfiniteTeal, the sweetest person ever. This chapter is for them <3xx Cheers.

Chapter 6: Makeovers, Surprises, and Giselle 

Chip's POV

The first stop was Abercrombie.

I guess I should have expected it because… I mean…Ella loves brand names.

“Okay Chip—first you go into the changing rooms with Kim,” Ella propelled me towards the fitting room, “The rest of us will pick out the clothes.”

“Huh? What—but wait—“ Kim dragged me into an empty stall, pushed me in, and shut the door.

“Take off your clothes!” She called through.

I suddenly felt embarrassed, as if I was unable to choose my own clothes and I had to leave fashion to a group of girls I barely knew—except for Kim of course.

“Try this!” I think it was Anya. She threw a pair of jeans through the gap of the door above and I managed to catch it clumsily.

Fumbling with the material, I held it at arm’s length to check out what it was.

The jeans looked so tight, I bet they couldn’t even fit a water bottle in it. I stared at the pair of clothing, wondering how in the world I could get myself into this.

“U-um Kim…I think this is for femal-“

“Nope!” Kim replied, popping the ‘p’. “It’s for men.” Her tone was amused, as if stating the obvious.

Surprisingly, I actually managed to get both my legs in. That was a relief. However, the band of the jeans was quite loose and couldn’t stay on my waist for too long.

This made the jeans hang very low along my hips and I didn’t like it at all.

“I think it’s too big…”

“You sure?” Kim sounded apprehensive. “Lemme see.”

I slowly unlocked the door and hid behind it, ensuring that no one could even get a glimpse of the hideous me.

Kim huffed. “It’s fine Chip, It’s supposed to be like that.” Sticking a finger into the waistband of my jeans, Kim ran it around the clothing, testing the length.

“Uwah!” I jerked back, shocked by the contact of our skin.

My best friend only wriggled her eyebrows. “Ooh, sensitive are we?” She teased. “Don’t worry hun, you look sexy as hell.”

I pouted as she closed the door of the stall behind her.

“Here, try this!”

I caught another pair of skinnies, and just then, my eyes caught a glimpse of the price tag.

I had to take a second look.

My face paled immediately. The three digits before my eyes seemed like a complete nightmare. Scrambling for the previous pair of jeans, I checked its price.

It was even more expensive.

I fought the dizzy urge to faint. Without further hesitation, I slipped on my own clothes and immediately shot out of the fitting room.