Not Alone

A/N: Hello my beautiful cupcakes :D Recently, there’s been nothing but angst in Baked Love, and you know, angsty cupcakes don’t taste nice :3 So I planned a surprise for you guys—and that is the continuation of the Valentine’s Special where Chip is a half-human, half-bunny and Xander is the same, just that he’s a wolf. Enjoy!

 *

Baked Love Valentine’s Special Continuation: Not Alone.

The wolf-shifter was taken aback by the mixed feelings he felt for his prey. Although he was supposed to bring him back to the pack and share—just like every other time—he felt like he wanted the bunny for himself. More importantly—he didn’t feel like eating him at all.

The wolf-shifter thought he felt something stir in him as he took in the sweet, addictive scent of his prey. His eyes wandered to the soft baby pink lips, and he snapped out of his trance immediately.

For a moment, his thoughts crossed the fact that he was feeling a sort of longing for this tiny animal.

Lust.

He caught himself.

Nope. Definitely not.

It’s just hunger.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

.

Continued—

Xander managed to sneak in without being noticed, as he brought the sleeping bunny in his arms to his private cave.

He cleaned Chip in a matter of minutes and soon, the bunny-shifter woke up in half-lidded eyes.

“W-Where…am…I?”

The wolf smirked. “You’re in my cave. It’s not easy to sneak a sweet-smelling bunny like you into the lair y’know. Give me some credit?” He teased.

Chip blushed, suddenly aware of the thin sheets that were covering his naked body. “Th-Thank you.”

And just then, as if on cue, the bunny’s stomach growled.

.

“Uwaa—“ The embarrassed boy clutched his tummy while hiding his flushed face.

 The wolf only smirked, an eyebrow raised in amusement.

“Looks like I have some hunting to do.”

“U-Um! I…I don’t eat meat…” Chip fiddled with his fingers in a sheepish manner.

“Oh…I forgot. You eat those…green crap right? What’s it called again?” Xander wriggled his nose in disgust at the thought of greens.

Chip’s lips parted in indignant shock. “I-It’s called vegetables! And th-they are really yummy!”

 “Whatever,” The wolf-shifter’s gaze roamed the fragile figure, “I think you’ll taste a whole lot better.” A cocky smirk formed on his arrogant features, and the bunny recoiled into the blanket.

“Y-You said you wouldn’t eat me...”

Xander laughed wolfishly. “Wolves don’t keep their promises, cutie” He proceeded to the entrance of the cave, “So never trust a wolf.”

Chip gulped, somewhat more afraid than before as he watched the muscled back fade from sight.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*