Chap 15

Okay so I decided to do a little bit of Alex's POV. Idk I just get bored.

I could hear her heavy breathing and I felt her pull away from me. I could hear her shuffling around, and when I peeked at her a little she was looking around at everyone. I mumbled at her to go back to bed. I could almost guarantee that it was like four o'clock in the morning.
It wasn't until she looked back towards me that I could see the wet tears on her cheeks.
"What's wrong?" I could see on her face how much she didn't want to talk about it, but I already knew what was wrong. Matt. He torments her not only in daily life, but in her sleep.
I had woken earlier to hear her mumbling in her sleep. I couldn't exactly make out what she was saying but I heard some words that definitely triggered thoughts of Matt. She said the most heart wrenching phrases. She'd whisper out "I'm Sorry" her voice thick with tears. It was the cry of a girl who could bring an army of men to their knees.
As assumed she didn't want to talk about it. I pulled her back right to me and I had the sudden urge to touch her long, red, hair. I gently massaged her head while she tried to fall back asleep. It must have been at least forty five minutes before she passed out from sheer exhaustion. I then closed my eyes and started to drift to sleep, with my little kitten purring away in her sleep.
-------------------
I woke up with Amelia still snuggled up against me and I smiled to myself. I could definitely get used to this. My hand was snaked around her waist, under her shirt. I could feel her smooth stomach under my hand, before she woke up I sat up and pulled away. I went and decided to get breakfast for everyone.
I picked up Amelia when I got up and then I set her back on the couch, with the pillows arranged around her to keep her comfy. I left a note on the coffee table and headed out to get donuts.
At the donut place there was a line of cars, all waiting their turn to get some fresh hot breakfast. My mouth was practically drooling by the time I got up to the ordering window.
I ordered two dozen donuts. Knowing the boys and Amelia, who could probably eat a dozen each. They had the metabolism of everyone's dreams. I also grabbed a tea latte for Amelia, and coffees for the guys.
At the window where you pay there was a girl around my age who was sitting and working the cash register. She looked out at me, and stopped whatever she was doing. Then she continued on her way, counting out the change before opening the window and completely leaning out to give me the change. I thanked her and waited for the donuts. She gave them to me and winked, making me laugh to myself.
Back at the Williams house, I unlock the front door while balancing the boxes of donuts and drinks in my one arm. I push the door open with my back and step inside. I'm about to turn and close the door when I see that Amelia beat me to it. She slinks around me in her bare feet, peering at the boxes and drinks. She puts a finger to her lips and motions me towards the front dining room. Just as I'm about to yell out to the guys that I have breakfast she yanks me into the dining room. She's strong when she really tries.
The double doors swing shut behind me.
"I wanted first dibs," Amelia mumbles while looking through the donut boxes she'd grabbed from me earlier.
"Ooh! Cinnamon crumble!" She plucks a donut out of the box, and I smile a little. I knew that'd be her first choice. Always has had a deep love of cinnamon and sugar, when we were little Adrian would make Sean, Amelia and I toast with butter and cinnamon sugar. Sean and I would enjoy it, but little Amelia was practically addicted.
At the age of five she couldn't reach the toaster so Adrian would always make her toast, and prepare it for her. Sean and I both just enjoyed watching her inhale piece after piece, and we'd make jokes about how she was like a vacuum cleaner.

Amelia, already on her third donut was thoroughly enjoying herself, her legs swinging back and forth as she sat on the table and ate her favorite donuts. She sipped the latte I had gotten her from time to time but didn't take many breaks for air. I honestly don't know how she's making it this far without oxygen.
I suddenly hear the pounding of feet running towards the dining room and I hear Chase bellowing out
"I can smell donuts! Amelia! I knew you'd intercept Alex! I swear if you ate all the donuts I will make you go buy more!" All three of the guys burst into the room, and immediately dive for the donuts, Amelia plucks out a chocolate glazed one, and walks on top of the table towards me and jumps. Screeching
"Catch me!" I grab her just before she would've body slammed me and set her on the ground. She sneaks out of the room, along with her fifth donut while her brothers go caveman on a box of donuts. I reach in and grab a random donut heading out of the dining room. I already drank my coffee and I ate a donut or two on my way back from the bakery so I'm set with this one.
Sitting on the couch and flipping through the channels I can hear the guys have stopped yelling. Must mean the donuts are all gone. Took them long enough my god.

A/N: Okay so that's it, kinda just a filler but it's Alex's perspective so yay!

Please vote and comment!!