Chap 19

"Was that-"
"Royal pain? Yeah. That bastard likes to mess with me," interjects Zach. He looks peeved but then he turns his attention to me.
"Are you okay? I'm glad I showed up when I did, who knows what he would've done to you," he runs a hand through his hair and glances over me to check that I'm not injured.
"I'm fine, honestly. Just a bit shaken up is all, and the whole Royal pain thing kind of blindsided me. I wasn't expecting him to be so.." I trail off, trying to forget the way his voice gave me chills, and how his proximity to me made my mind turn to jelly.
"Brash? Yeah he is the womanizing type. After every fight he picks his biggest fan out of the crowd and gives them something. Sometimes it's money, a kiss, a flower. Whatever he has. It has the girls falling in his lap like stray dogs," he rolls his eyes and wraps an arm around me
"I'd rather just give one really beautiful girl a bunch of different things," I blush at his sly compliments.
"Thank you," he shakes his head a little. 
"Just stating what everyone else was already thinking," he grins and takes a sip from his drink and hands me a can of Lime-a-rita. It's still sealed so I pop it open and take a small sip of the sugary mixed drink.
"The fight is going to start soon, we should probably find your friend so we don't lose each other," says Zach. I nod my head and head over to where we last saw the two tounging each other. Low and behold my best friend is still there chatting with the same guy, probably planning to take him home.
She looks over at us and I give her wiggly eyebrows to which she gives me a look that makes me think she can't seem to shake this guy and she's obviously changed her mind. She taps the guy who was still talking her ear off on the shoulder and points at us as we approach them.
"Oh hey man! What's up?" Zach, seeing the expression on Rosie's face earlier and talks to him with a smirk on his face.
"There is a blonde at the bar asking for you, she was wearing thigh high boots? Ring a bell?" His friends face lights up a little, obviously said blonde was someone he was looking out for.
"While your there could you get me a canned margarita?" Adds Rosie, practically pushing him towards the bar. The friend bolts off towards the bar looking for miss make believe.
"Some chick he's seen around, and hasn't gotten the balls to hook up with yet." Zach comments after a moment of silence.
"Well thank you, he talked way to much," Rosie commented back and Zach laughed loudly.
"Yup, the only way he'd get a girl was if she talked just as much as he did," I roll my eyes a bit, I'm glad I didn't get stuck with him.
"So is this your first fight too?" Zach looks over at Rosie, and she shrugs
"Yeah, I'm not really here for the fight though, more for the fighters if you know what I mean."
"Rosie you can't even see their faces, how do you find them all so attractive!" She rolled her eyes at me.
"Duh, their abs. No guy with an eight pack could be unattractive in my books," she murmurs to me. I nod my head, not really agreeing but understanding.
We all stand around chattering until the announcer is back on. The already dimmed lighting is shut off, leaving only a couple lights in the ring in the middle.
"Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for- let me hear some noise!" The crowd went berserk while the announcer continued to rile everyone up.
"On the far side we have Hitman!" He drew out the end of Hitman like a professional announcer, and the crowd went crazy yet again as a guy in a red hoodie stalked out and walked through the crowd across the ring from us.
"On the opposite side we have Royal Pain!" The quieted crowd roared to life and began to part like the Red Sea as the man came through in a dark grey hoodie that I recognized as the one he was wearing earlier. His torso was still on full display because it was unzipped, but the hood casted a shadow across the mask on his face. Both Hitman and Royal Pain wore a sort of fabric mask, it looked like medical tape cut to cover the nose, forehead, and encircling the eyes. I assume all the fighters wear the same type mask.
Royal Pain cut through the crowd like a hot knife through butter, everyone was screaming around him and he was giving out high fives and fist bumps. When he walked by me and Rosie he picked up my hand and kissed the back of it, winking and whispering 'my little princess'. Hot damn. I can definitely understand why everyone here loves him. He continued another few steps to the ring where he pulled himself up and over the ropes on the side.
Now that both Hitman and Royal Pain have entered the ring the announcer comes into view.
"Gentleman you know the rules, no pulling off masks, and once someone taps out you cut the shit. One graze after someone has tapped out will get you into serious trouble around here am I right!" The whole crowd roared a Hell Yeah! Right back at him. Strange.

Royal pain and Hitman stripped off their sweatshirts and tossed them to the announcer, who grabbed them and carried them off stage. A loud whistle blew and immediately the crowd quieted down, not silent, but definitely not as insane as they had been before. The fight was starting.

Did Royal Pain seem too upfront? Maybe too sexy ;) God damn some good little dirty talk from him YUM. I don't think I want to put up any pictures of characters because then your image is ruined of them. Also, I feel like he seems like he'd be pretty adventurous if you know what I mean ;) Comment with what kinda stuff you think he'd be into. I was getting some strong dominance vibes or something. Idk.

Vote Comment Love Me Please!