Chap 33

I woke up to the lovely feeling of Alex's morning wood between my two butt cheeks. I knew he was still sleeping from the slight snoring and slow heavy breaths he was making.  We were both still naked, and a little sweaty, neither of us had the energy to shower last night. Just as I thought of a good way to wake him up, Alex's low breath got more normal, and the weight of the arm he had around me shifted. Yet he stayed on my butt, and I knew he was doing it on purpose.
"Good morning Alex," I mumble in my sleepiness and stretch pushing my butt back into him and doing a small circular movement. He groaned lightly, under his breath.
"Good morning baby," I smile to myself at his cuteness. He makes me all smiles and that's not necessarily easy to do, I have a serious case of RBF. I roll over to look at him, and I feel his member slide out from between my cheeks.
I cover his face and chest with kisses, just because he looks super handsome. Especially for just waking up. Impressive.
He sits up and pulls me up with him, so that I'm also sitting up.
"Do you want to go take a shower cutie?" I nod my head, and he just looks at me.
"Yes please!" I say out loud as to confirm.
I go get up to take shower, and he follows. Putting two towels on top of the heater and turning on the hot water. We get in together, but mind our own business. I actually felt really gross and I'm assuming he did too. I hop out and dry off, using the hot towel to dry off my skin.
"I'm surprised you managed to keep your hands to yourself," I say glancing over my shoulder.
"Of course, I'm a gentleman. And you didn't really seem like you were in the mood," he smirked and wrapped the towel around his waist blow drying his hair. I slip on some athletic shorts and a T-shirt, and brush my hair. Letting it dry naturally.
He gets out and goes to change while I check through my messages. There's only a couple, a winky face from Rosie, a goodnight from Adrian, and a text I never opened from Alex saying that he was here to pick me up. I smile to myself and just send a heart back.
Alex returns to the main part of his bedroom, and takes my phone from me, throwing it onto the bed. Then he scoops me up in his arms and spins me around before starting to head downstairs.
"What would you like for breakfast Beautiful?" I grin at the name calling, and contemplate what I want.
"If I want anything besides cereal and toast I know I'm going to make it. So it's really why do you want?"
Alex gives me an offended look,
"I can cook!" He's kidding right?
"Not really honey," he just frowns a little bit.
"I'll make us eggs with toast and orange juice and you'll be proven wrong!" He sets me on top of the counter and begins his breakfast. Okay so he knows how to cook. It's not like he could've been friends with me without picking up some things.
I'm always baking or cooking, mostly because I love food. And I like when other people love my food. But I love it more. Forever and always.
We eat our breakfast, which I was able to enjoy actually.
"Okay, so this is not as bad as I thought it would have been. I have to say, I'm impressed." At my comment Alex gave me a cheeky grin,
"I knew it! Ames you've made me breakfast for years, of course I picked something up!" I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder, he pulled my chair closer and we just sat and enjoyed each other presence until a loud buzzing from my phone makes me get up and walk to the living room where I left it.
I glance down and I'm frozen in my spot.
"What?" I just blink and turn my phone off and back on again.
"What Amelia?" Alex asks more adamantly this time.
"My Mom texted me." I look up at him and he sits there with a frown on his face.
"Don't believe whatever lie she told you Ames-" I cut him off,
"No she just asked where I was," he pulls a face at that.
"Okay that's interesting? Maybe you should go home?" I nod my head.
"Yeah I probably should. Will you come with me? I will help you clean up over here after. I can just get my clothes from yesterday then anyways." He nods his head.
"Sounds like a plan Ames," with a big goofy grin on his face.
We walk across the massive landscapes in between our houses, crossing the green grass, and on pathways through rose bushes.
I walk right into my house to see all my brothers just sitting around the kitchen table, an iPad in front of them. They put it on mute, so my parents can't hear them.
"Hey sis, where you been?" I groan.
"I told you I was next door!" They all mumble around, not happy that I was right.
They turn the noise back on, and I say hello to my parents as does Alex.
They both say half hearted hellos to me, and fawn over Alex.
"We have a surprise for you guys!" My mom pulls a fake looking smile, trying to make herself look really happy.
We all sit and wait, when Sean finally breaks the silence.
"What's the news Mom?"

Sorry this is short, honestly I'm giving up on this story. I think my writing needs a lot of work, and I'm so bored with this story. And no one is really reading it anyways so it doesn't matter. Whoops.

Sorry not sorry.