Chap 18

The lights dimmed and immediately the crowd started going insane. To the point where I was tempted to go find Rosie because I didn't feel 100% safe with this crowd right now. Chants all over of 'long live the king' and 'our king kills' practically drowned out any other chants from the fans of hitman. The announcer came back on to introduce both the fighters, instantly quieting the area.
"They don't call him Hitman for nothin, he's fast, he's strong, and came in third at last years championships, Introducing Hitman!" The crowd goes crazy but there is no real chant for him. They all seem to be cheering just to make noise.
"This guys has reigned supreme over this area for three years straight, his speed and his strength taking out every single opponent he's ever been against, introducing the one and only, Royal Pain!" He's been fighting for three years? Zach made him out to be some newbie who doesn't like getting his ass whooped. Maybe it's personal.
The whole bar is taken over with chants that sound like French Revolution or something. Long live the king, King of the castle, our king kills. He's definitely got some sort of fan base here. Zachary looks down at me and leans down to talk closer to my face.
"I'm going to go get myself a drink, want anything babe?" I nod my head, and ask for a bottled water. He's nice but I've got to say cautious. Always get a sealed drink ladies.
Only a minute after Zachary leaving a guy near me decides to try his luck. He comes on over and I can smell the mint gum he is chewing along with whiskey or something like that.
"Hello gorgeous, you here with anyone tonight?" He leans in close to my face, and asks this.
"Yeah a couple of friends," might as well lie, why should I let him know that I only came with one other person and she's casually disappeared.
"Really babe? That's odd you seem a little lonely," he grins to himself, "that's something I can surely change," he grabs my waist and pulls me to his front. I push him back, and protest his advances.
"Get off of me! Hey! I said get off!" He doesn't let go of me, and pulls me even closer. His grip on my waist is somewhat painful,
"I get it babe, you don't want people thinking your a slut, but I know better." He plants his dirty mouth on my jaw and begins slobbering all over me while I try and shove him out of my personal bubble. I open my mouth to scream when he clamps his hand over my mouth.
"No, no, no little one, screaming is for the bedroom only," my eyes widen in fear, and I begin struggling when I see Zach pounding through the crowd with a pissed off look on his face.
Zach grabs the dirty mans shoulder and yanks him off of me. He slides inbetween us, holding me to him so he knows I didn't go anywhere.
"I don't recall giving you permission to touch my girl," at that comment I stiffen a little but I don't peep in because I knew he was only trying to help.
"I'm s-s-sorry boss, I didn't realize she was yours," Zach looks even angrier at that comment,
"What if she wasn't! We don't treat beautiful women like the swine you get with. If I hear one more story about you forcing yourself on an innocent there will be consequences to die for," he grabs the man by his neck,
"UNDERSTAND!" He growls out, frightening me too. I shriek at the sudden loud noise and take a step back when I bump into a hard chest.
"I don't know if I agree with your womanizing tactics Forester," says a deep warm voice behind me. I turn and look at the man behind me. His eyes sparkled with mischief and his shirtless torso had a light sheen of sweat on it.
"My lady, I am royalty and I'd love to make you my queen," I profusely blush at his dumb pick up line, one that even though it was cheesy it drew me in.
I stand silently still kind of gaping at the marble man in front of me. I scan down his rippled torso and look over his muscular arms, my gaze finished along his waistband where a pair of shorts ride low. Exposing his hip bones and a deep v, along with some sort of tattoo barely peeking out the top of his shorts.
My mouth runs dry as he leans into me and whispers in my ear,
"I'd worship you all day and all night, only to prove to you just how powerful your King actually is," I can practically see myself pouncing on this man that is without a doubt insanely attractive.
"Goodbye princess, and dragon," the man chuckles to himself as he turns around.
Zach just continues to stand there and look annoyed by the fact that Royal Pain showed up. While I stand there and contemplate how to get the burning in me to subside.

Sorrrrry it's a shorter chapter, it's also a little dirtier too hahaha I'm contemplating adding in some legit smut, what are y'all thoughts on the matter?
Don't forget to vote and add this to your reading list or library!