Chap 24

I've been outside for about an hour, when I see Isabel running in through the gate connecting our yards. I stand up and open my arms to her, and she runs and jumps into me while I spin her around.
"Can we please have girls day?" She asks me in the cutest little voice I've ever heard.
"Of course! I mean you ditched me for Sean yesterday, I thought boys had cooties!" I exclaim to her, crossing my arms while still crouched down.
"No no no. Not all boys just little boys. Cooties go away once you turn ten! Because then you're a teenager!" I smile at that, of course I mean how could I forget the rules of cooties. I'm seventeen not seventy.
"Oh duh! So what do you want to do today? We can play dress up in my princess closet?" Isabel's head nods five hundred times, as I pick her up and we chat along the way.
"So who do we want to dress up as?" I ask her, knowing she's got the final say anyways.
"Anna and Elsa! Anna and Elsa! We can make Sean dress like Sven! And Alex can be Kristoff!" I nod along of course, and I plop her on my bed. I open up my closet doors and motion for her to follow me into the walk in.
The whole back corner is all my ball gowns, as well as the ones from when I was younger. I just could never bare to get rid of them they were too pretty.
Isabel latches onto a light blue puffy gown, and I grab a dark green dress and hold it up for her to see.
"Yes! That's perfect princess Anna!" I grin and slip it on over my dry bathing suit. She pulls hers on too, and we giggle as we run back to my room to put on jewelry.
Isabel obviously came prepared with a full case of play jewelry. Little plastic crowns and jewels. She puts a tiara on my head, and I braid her hair for her so it's just like Elsa's. I pick her up and carry her back downstairs and we go outside to play her favorite game, princess in a tower.
We go to her yard and use their ginormous play set to pretend we are princesses. I climb up into the top part right after her, carefully watching to make sure she doesn't fall.
After three hours of playing she gets extremely tired, so. I carry her back inside and take off her play dress, I tuck her in for a nap and head downstairs. I changed out of my dress and pulled on one of Alex's t shirts, with my bathing suit underneath.
I begin looking around for Alex, unable to find him until I hear the front door open.
In trudges Alex with a solemn look on his face. He sees me and straightens up.
"Oh Amelia! I didn't know you were going to be over?" I quickly apologize, I thought he knew I was playing with Isabel.
"I'm so sorry! I thought you knew Isabel was with me?" He looks at me and his eyes widen.
"The babysitter was supposed to be here! Here I should pay you." He goes to grab money, and I put my hand on his arm to stop him.
"No, seriously it was fun. We dressed up, and now she's taking a nap." He smirks down at me and pulls me closer.
"Oh yeah? Did you dress up like a princess, princess?" I smile a little and nod my head.
"Of course what else would we dress up as?"
"I'd definitely be down to see you in some little maid piece. Or maybe a school girl?" I smack his arm. How dare he! That's so gross I play dress up with his little sister, not for other people.
"Alex! Oh my god! Don't say that!" He grins at me. And we walk towards the back door.
"Thanks again for babysitting her," I nod and cross the lawn to my house. When I find my stuff by my chair my phone has some notifications. Firstly a couple texts from Rosie, three text messages from my different girlfriends, and a text from Zach.
You going to the fight tonight? I think Royal Pain is coming back. Maybe he'll have real competition :)
-Zach
I smile at his message and decide to flirt back. Even though I'm not super into him, he's nice, and quite attractive.
Depends, I might need a little convincing ;)
Hopefully that wasn't too outright, but oh well. Too late now. I check Rosie's message and it also has to do with the fight tonight. She wants to go and try to find some hottie she saw last time we were there. I mention Zach to her, practically saying she can go for him if she wants. I really don't feel like seeing him now. He was super attractive I just don't have any chemistry with him. We just weren't very compatible physically, I'm a very touchy person. And he seemed very- not. Rosie is more into the emotionally and physically reclusive type just because they are usually no nonsense type people. They know that there is not going to be another night together, and they don't get emotionally attached.
At my idea, Rosie practically drools, he was really her perfect man. She replies that we are going tonight, so I update Zach and tell him my friend is coming with.
Okay so round two?

Okay I suck I'm sorry guys. It's another filler kind of. I'll make the next chapter super raunchy just to make up for it. I'm betting on some Royal Pain action ;)
Also idk why I introduced Zach. I was gonna make him bad but like he was too perfect, and also I really wanna find someone for Rosie, or someone's idk.
Okay I'll update soon I promise!!!

Don't forget! Vote and comment!