Chap 32

After a shortish car ride Alex pulls into the valet for a country club. He tosses the keys to a guy behind a desk and grabs a slip from the man next to him.
"Thanks guys," Alex wraps his arm around my waist and we walk into the restaurant, he goes by the hostess and out some glass doors to a patio where I see his mother and sister sitting as well as his grandma. I can feel Alex's hand on my hip and I know he feels the straps from my lingerie. He is slightly running his hand along one strap. We go to the table and his mother stands up to hug me.
"Amelia dear, it's so good to see you!" She beams at me like always, a beautiful smile on her face. Alex didn't get his good looks from nothing after all.
"It's always good to see you too! I'm so glad to see you back in good health, I was worried." She nods her head and a more serious look graced her flawless skin.
"I know dear we all were, turns out it was just a medication I was on. All is good now." I breathe a little easier knowing Mrs. King is feeling a lot better.
Alex's grandma stands up and reaches out to me.
"It's been so long little red, my how you've grown! I should've realized because of how big Alex is now but still. It's so great to see you, especially now as Alex's girlfriend, and not his crush. I swear if I hear one more peep about how undeserving your lowlife ex boyfriend was I might just smack him up myself!" She shakes her head a little and takes a sip of her wine. She looks barely 50 years old but I know she is well over 60. She aged wonderfully, the beauty this family is graced with is unfair.
We have a great dinner, I mesh with this family like they are my own. Mostly because they are my family. They care for me more than my own parents do, and I can't help but love them.
After dinner and during dessert I get a message from Rosie.
"Don't forget, you knocked your spoon on the floor!"
I glance at the spoon to my left, between where Alex and I sit. And I try to decide, should I do it? Should I not do it?
Of course I should. ;)
I reach for my water and knock the spoon off with my elbow, I make a slight 'oh' noise and right as Alex bends down to pick it up I bend down as well. I reach for it first, and end up grasping it as Alex freezes for a second. I can see his head is tilted looking directly into my dress. Which I would've normally scolded him for but this time I tease him. I tap my chest with two fingers and then point to my eyes.
He smirks at me, cool and collected even though I just caught him.
I wipe my spoon off and I'm about to dig into my cake, when I feel his hand rest on my thigh. He pushes up higher slipping under my baby blue dress, and pushes towards the center, shoving his hand in between my legs. I squeeze them together but he just starts to rub my thigh the more I clench them. He leans over and whispers to me,
"You're being so bad, I thought you were a good girl?" I bat my eyelashes at him,
"What do you mean?" He just shakes his head and looks away. Leaving his hand resting on my thigh but no longer under my dress.
I can't lie that turned me on. A lot.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After leaving dinner with his grandma and family we head to his house. His mom and sister are headed home with his grandma to make sure she makes it home safely and to get a little fresh air.
"You can stay the night, if you'd like." He glance over at me, and I look at him through my eyelashes, letting my dress ride up a bit.
"If you'd like me to stay," I trail off waiting for him to stop the car when we pull in the driveway.
🔞🔞🔞THIS IS THE MATURE PART, SKIP TO THE NEXT EMOJIS TO SKIP IT ENTIRELY. ITS NOT NECESSARY TO THE PLOT🔞🔞🔞

"Don't move a fucking inch Amelia," I sit still as he runs to the other side of the car. He opens  the door and turns me to face him.
"You've been acting up all night, is there a reason why you're doing this?"
I nod my head, and then say "Maybeeee,".
I stare at him and he stares at me.
"I guess we'll have to find out why," he lifts me up over his shoulder and carries me into the house, locking the door behind him, and not bothering with anything else because the blinds are already closed.
He walks and I start to squirm he tells me to knock it off and I continue anyways. Next thing I know I feel a sharp pain on my ass.
"Ow!" He just smirks,
"You're being such a bad girl," I sigh because he's right, but I like how sexy he is when he's pissed off. He quickly goes up the stairs and into his room. He sets me on top of his bed, and looks at me.
"Now I'm not sure, but you're into a little roughness and name calling and shit right?" I nod my head.
"I don't understand head movements,"
"Yes Alex," I reply. Holy shit is he hot as hell or what?
"Good because you've been a little whore for me all night haven't you?" I shake my head and he grabs my chin,
"You have been, flashing me those pretty panties of yours, making every guy at the country club stare at you. At least your my slut and mine only, understand?" I nod my head but quickly remember to speak up.
"Understood," He smirks and flips me over, he pulls my ass up in the air and flips my dress over the top.
"I knew it, my kitten is already all wet for me. I knew these naughty words would get to you. You get five hits for being a little whore but you get five orgasms for being my little whore." I nod my head because I wasn't asked anything. He stands me up and pulls my dress over my head. I stand in just my lingerie.
"So innocent looking yet so sinful, Amelia you're so gorgeous," He skims his hands over my waist and down my thighs. He turns me around and unclips the bra, sliding it off my shoulders so I'm completely bare chested, he lays be over his lap, but reaches to grab something from his desk.
"As a little sweet treat for my kitten," he slips a thin vibrator into my sopping wet hole and turns it on. I start to squirm a bit, the pleasure too strong. His hand come down hard on my ass.
"One" He rubs the pain away and I feel his hand lift away again.
"Two" He smacks me hard but fast, the sound making me wetter and the pain stimulating me. He flips me so I'm lying on my back in his lap, he moves one leg over his shoulder and the other trapped between his legs. I'm flexible I know. He brings his hand up and I almost cum just thinking of where the next spanking is going to hit.
"Three" he hits my shopping wet püssy. I moan out loud and he bring his hand up,
"Four" he smack down on my right breast, stinging my nipple but sending shock of pleasure to my core.
He flips me over once again and smacks down hard on my ass for nice measure,
"And five," he massages me and takes away some of the sting.
"Good kitten, you took your punishment very well," I moaned a bit when I felt the vibrator slip in a little deeper. He reaches down and grabs it, pulling it out.
"And now time for your reward," he places the tip on my clit and I moan in pleasure, the rest of the night bleeding into my subconscious.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞THE END🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Okay so the chapter is over, this is just s little taste of what happened that night lol. But you'll probably see a bit more in the upcoming chapter, but no promises. Anyways guys please please please vote and comment and follow me!

I love personal messages too! If you like my book let me know!