Chap 30

I felt my silk shorts on my skin, a smooth contrast to the roughness of Alex's legs. His front was pressed against my back, his one arm over my waist, the other under me and compressed against my chest. His one leg was wound through the middle of mine, and I could feel the wetness on my silky shorts from the rubbing of him against me.
My long hair was up. So that it wouldn't get in the way while we made out, and now that meant he was breathing against my bare neck. Giving me the chills.
I turned and faced him, shifting my self so I could look at his beautiful face freely. I ran my thumb across his chiseled cheek bones, and along the sharp line of his jaw. I traced the outline of the tattoo on his hip, right over his hip bones and under his muscles.
"If you wake me up like that all the time, I don't think I'd be upset," I shriek and throw myself back. Not expecting him to be saying anything.
"I thought you were asleep," I breath out in between my quiet laughs.
"Obviously not when you start up like that," he gives me a pointed look that makes me blush.
"I didn't know you had tattoos," I comment while studying the one on his hip.
"You never noticed it?" He looked at me with disbelieving eyes.
"Well, no," he shook his head at me.
"I was wondering how that didn't give away who I was to you the first time I saw you at that old bar. Honestly how didn't you know it was me?" Now that's a pretty good question because how didn't I notice it was him? He still has the deeply tanned skin, the muscle mass, his hair is still a dark brown.
"I honestly don't know. Once I put it together it just made sense, but before that I had no idea," I shrug my shoulders a little. He pouts at me with his full lips.
"I would've noticed you, even with a mask on," at that I laugh, I'm not exactly generic.
"I'm 5 foot 8 and have orange hair, of course you'd have known it was me!" No joke on the 5 foot 8 thing, I've been asked if I was a model simply because I'm tall and skinny.
"I would've known it was you if I had a blind fold on," he gives me a pointed look.
"But maybe you couldn't tell it was me because you were too overwhelmed by my sexiness, right babe?" He winks at me and I crack up laughing.
"Well duh that's why I didn't know it was you," he just pulls me into him and we mould our mouths together, just cherishing the morning. That is until I a loud bang on my door scares me.
"Come on out Ames! Why's the door locked?" Sean says in a tone that makes me feel like I'm in deep shit.
"Amelias you know the rules! Imagine if mom or dad-" I immediately interrupt Adrian.
"What? Checked on me?! Yeah right Adrian," he huffs and I can hear it through my door.
"Just come downstairs please," says Chase, the least protective of the three. I mean I'm seventeen and I go to college in a couple months, he just trusts me.
"I can't wait to see the looks on their faces, especially because they technically gave me permission for this like six years ago," Alex stands up and is pulling on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt he had in his gym bag. I stay in my pajamas, and open the door into the hallway where I smell the sweet and spicy scent of cinnamon rolls. The best kind: the ones from a can.
I fly down the stairs and just as I round the corner to pounce on the sticky buns I'm grabbed mid air.
"Hey! Let me down!" I pound on Sean but he just removed me from the kitchen and we walk to the dining room. All the while I'm drooling because I caught a glimpse of the warm breakfast.
"Family meeting! Okay Amelia, we know you're upset because of the break up-" I open my mouth to interject when Adrian raises his hand, "let me finish my god," he rolls his eyes at me and continues, "we know you're upset, but we want to make sure you're being safe and that you aren't just letting people into your life who will only cause you more heartbreak okay?" I am about to respond when I hear the deep voice behind me,
"I think she's pretty safe with me," Alex stands there with a smirk on his face and I can see Adrian simultaneously relax (because it's Alex) and then Get angry.
"Dude! Why didn't I see you in the guest bedroom?! You know the rules too!"
He holds his hands up in surrender,
"I guess I just like to break rules," immediately Sean growls out under his breath,
"Yeah well I'd like to break your face,"
I look from Adrian to Sean to Chase, looking for any signs they are joking and I come up blank.
"You guys have known him for the majority of your lives, you also knew he liked me for six years now, and never told me! If anyone has the right to be mad it's me! You all knew I liked him and never said anything!" Immediately they all come over and sneak attack group hug me.
"We're sorry Ames we just wanted to protect you and thought that it was just a dumb crush," they all squeeze me
"Please forgive us," Sean gives me puppy dog eyes and I laugh at them.
"I forgive but I won't forget this, just remember that next time your chasing after one of my friends, got it?" They all nod their heads. We head to the kitchen to eat the cinnabons and talk.

Filllllllllllller
Sorry guys but I'm kinda stuck on this chapter. Also her brothers aren't very happy that he slept in her room but it's not like they can stop him so.
What do you guys want next? I'm thinking of making a sequel of this book or maybe a spin off featuring Rosie and Amelia's brother Sean.
Also sorry my updates are so spread out tbh I thought people didn't like this story so I kinda gave up. I have a couple more chapters that are prewritten, I just need to edit. So maybe updates in the next upcoming weeks?
Vote and comment and love this please!