Chp 34

"I can't believe your parents invited me to go on a vacation with you guys!" As Alexander throws his clothes haphazardly into his duffel bag, the goofy grin on his face makes me smile too.
"I can't believe that they are just sending all of us on a vacation without them, just because our house needs to get some renovations and that termite problem," I shake my head as Alex stands there thinking about what else to pack, of course the night before we leave. I wrote a packing list weeks ago and packed three nights ago. We've known for two weeks now that we were getting sent off on an all inclusive vacation, in Mexico, where we could all legally drink and there would be no parental supervision. My dad needed to be home to oversee all the renovations happening because of a termite problem I didn't even know existed.
Either way my parents, Alex's parents, and Rosie's parents as well as one of Sean's friends, Aaron's parents, all decided we were responsible adults now that we were out of high school and even out of college.

So basically sending us to a boozy hotel was a way to keep us from destruction in the house.

Alex continues packing his shit, holding up shirts and shorts occasionally and either throwing them aside to put back or shoving them unfolded in his suitcase. I continue to lounge, sprawled out on his bed, scrolling through Pinterest looking at cute rompers and beach dresses.
While I'm scrolling I feel Alex's hands slip up my legs to my hips and he pulls me to the edge of the bed. He smirks at me, that frustratingly attractive smile that makes you know he's up to no good.
"I get to live with you, in a beach hut, for six weeks, and you're going to be in your little bikinis, all shined up with sunscreen for at least half the time. Hopefully the other half of the time you'll be under me with those bikinis lying somewhere on the floor. I can't wait sexy," he runs his hand up and down my sides, making my nerves stand on end. Giving me chills and heating me up, simultaneously. He goes back to packing and I can barely focus on my phone and decide to just watch him instead.

He disappears into his closet and pulls out a bag, in which he begins pulling clothes, or should I say the lack therof, out of the bag. I see the left number he just pulled out, and I realize it must've cost a mini fortune
He also pulls out different pieces that seem to associate with costumes and personas.

He's really ready for this vacation, I didn't even need to pack, he's packed something for me for everyday. I shake my head at him and raise up a lone eyebrow,
"What? I'm investing in the future.."

Well that's it! If it was to get really popular I do have a plot for a second book.
So we will see! If you want a second book you need vote and comment!