Cant feel anything

-Ayano's POV-

"I cant feel anything", I muttered to myself. When will mom and dad come back? Am I alone? Will I always be alone? As soon as I said that, the alarm went off as usual.

"Arghhh.. Stupid alarm clocks!" as soon as I said that I realized that It was only a dream. Mom and dad will come back soon.. I guess.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower then put on my uniform. I rushed down stairs that caused me to trip on my feet. It made me have a small scratch. "Hmm.. Its just a small scratch anyway. Im good" I said

I went to my kitchen and grabbed my toast and went to school.

-Nobody's POV-

As soon as Ayano went to school, she didnt notice any students yet. Well its the first day of school so.. Who knows.

-Ayano's POV-

"hmm.. I guess nobody is at school yet. I will go to the garden where the wild roses are." I said. As I was walking to the garden, I saw the beautiful wild roses everybody was talking about. I went near the roses and tried to take one. I placed one on my hair and it made me look so pretty.

-Nobody's POV-

Ayano was placing the roses on her hair then Budo Masuta, the martial arts leader, went at her back and tapped her on the shoulder.

-Budo's POV-

I went to school early and when I was walking, i noticed someone in the garden. Its a girl. As I go near her, she kinda picked a rose and placed it on her hair. I was at her back then I tapped her. When she turned around.. my face feels really red as if I was blushing. "Oh h-hi" I said nervously. "good morning Budo kun!" she said while smilling. I was really blushing.. OMG what do I do?!?!? And how does she know my name? Am I that popular in school? Maybe she knew me cause im da "MARTIAL ARTS MASTER"! hahahaha no wonder girls like me but i bet she falls for me in a week. Trying to challenge my self. Okay expectations over! Back to reality!

"budo kun... You there bro?" She asked me confused while waving her hand on my face.

"u-umm.. T-that r-rose on your h-hair really s-suits you.." i stuttered. Arghh wrong move budo! Wrong move! And what??? She called me bro?! I guess she has a boyish side or something but that really made her look cute!

"oh really? How nice of you to say!" she said while blushing..

"arghhh.. She is sooo pretty." i whispered to myself while hiding the excitement in my mind. "umm.. did you say something budo-kun?" she said confused. "Oh.. Its nothing ms---..

"Ayano. My name is ayano aishi. You can call me anything you like." she said while smiling. "ohhh.. Do you mind if i call you ayano-chan?" i said nervously.

"oh sure. It doesnt bother me budo-kun." she said.

I was supposed to say something to her but stopped by the ring of the bell.

"oh its class time. I should get going.. Bye budo-kun!" she said while waving at me. Oh well.. I didnt ask her if we could.. Hmm.. Nevermind.