Ughhh Taro and Osana?😂

-Ayano's POV-

The door slammed open revealing a girl with orange hair, pigtailed on both sides.

It was Osana Najimi. Taro's "girlfriend" i suppose i could say. She had an angry look on her face when she entered the room.

Behind her was taro. He looks really scared by the thought osana raging over him. I then noticed taro holding his hand in pain. Something caught my eye, there was blood dripping on his palm. Did he get a cut or something? I shook it off.

Taro took a step further and didnt notice i was here. Well i was shaded by the bed curtains. They didnt even try to ask for help.

There was a small opening on the side of the curtain which can make me see through. I hope they dont notice me and budo's presence. I sense budo's eyes opening. He was about to yawn and stand up. Before he could do that, i placed my hand on his lips and tackled him quietly back to the bed. He had a confuse look on his face. I gave him a "shh" sound. He nodded and i took off my hands from his lips. His lips were so warm and soft.

I glanced back to the opening of the curtain and spotted osana and taro talking.

"Baka! I told you t--" Before osana could finish her sentence, taro spoke up.

"Why are you calling me baka all the sudden? Like you call me that everytime!" He got angry.

"B-because you kept doing things that makes me angry!" She replied.

"Doing things that make you angry? You are not even my girlfriend or sister to tell me that!" He said shoutingly and angrily.

Osana was quiet all the sudden. She got embarresed.
She cant say a word.

"Im going to class now.." Taro finally said and walked out of the Nurse's room.

Osana stood there in disbelief and started to... cry? She was turning red.

Budo was behind me, watching too.

He tapped me.

"Ayano.. i think we should go out now.." budo whispered.

"U-ummm... but she is still outside.." i whispered back.

"No.. she is gone now." He said. I looked back to the opening and saw no one.

I sighed a relief and opened the curtain wide open.

"What's going on with them?" Budo asked.

"Taro kinda got angry at osana for being so mean to him." I replied softly.

"Oh.." he said.

After that, we went out and go to class.