after the accident

After that accident, Ayano felt really unconfortable. She get that its only an accident cause taro really has a phobia on heights. So she didn't mind it at all.

-Ayano's POV-

The atmosphere was filled with silence. I dont like how that accident went on. I hate these shameless things but I dont care. Nobody cares anyway.

I need to go to the classroom. "I'm going now.." I said like nothing has happened.

"oh okay ayano chan!" Budo said with a warm smile on his face, only to glare back to taro.

I gave Taro a death glare cause he deserves it. He looked scared as always.

-flashback-

"Taro! Why didn't you go to my birthday yesterday?!?!?" I yelled at him with fury.

"Im sorry aya chan! I had to walk Osana to her house yesterday..."

Silence was the real deal over here.

"So you just walked my rival to her house. Hmm.. cross your fingers if you believe that im going to forgive you." I said while my head was looking down on the concrete floor.

Taro did crossed his fingers. I sighed and smacked him on the head with such power that lead him to have a bump on his forehead.

"Owww! What was that for?!" He seemed so scared that he cowardly sat on the floor covering his head.

"Thats your punishment! Hahahaha!" I laughed while satisfied.

~~~~~silence as usual~~~~~

"But you know...?" I broked the silence.

"I forgive you taro. Just dont hangout with her again or you will regret it!" I said with a slight pink tint covering my nose and cheeks. I felt flustered.

"Fine. As you say so.." taro said. I gave him a warm smile and he returned the smile to me.

-End of Flashback-

I walked down the corridor while thinking about my flashbacks. I then bumped into someone which made me lose my balance but something warm pulled my arm to retrieve my balance.