Valentines day confession note

-Ayano's POV-
'Wow its valentines day.. what a surprise.' I told myself in my mind.

My mind is filled with notes about my studies. Yes, I said it. Seven months had passed and I was in the honor's list. Never failed and never gave up!

But something else is trespassing my mind, its acknowledge as the mother fucking Valentines day. Yes I said something dirty cause it's fucking true! Girls need to give chocolate to the boys or their crushes. It could be homemade or obligatory which is a waste of time and money! But of course im not doing that.

(Thug life and beastmode ayano XD)

I decided to go to school early and for your information, I woke up at 4:00 in the morning.

I ate my breakfast. Since Im so "early", I ate a perfect meal with orange juice. Okay.. so.. before I leave home, I brought my favorite manga and black jacket with me cause I will probably get bored when it's break time.. so yeah..

still.. today is valentines day! Whatever.. so I left my house and of course locked the door. I live alone okay? My mother and father is very wealthy but they need to go to their business which leaves me home by myself. Im left with money and a very big mansion. I never brag about it cause I dont want to make any trouble. The school knows that I am the very special "aishi's daughter" and Im always being asked by so much questions in life. Okay I should stop talking and go ahead to school haha!

I was walking to school and saw budo and taro talking to each other near the gates of the school. I accidentally heard them chatting over weird things when I heard a girl's name. I decided to hide behind the bush near them.

Budo: there is something important i wanna say...

Taro: go on.. im listening.

Budo: t-there is a girl i like in this school...

~~~~~Silence~~~~~

Taro: who?

--------------------------
Budo likes someone? Who? Hmmmm.. before they could finish, the bell rang and all students went to their designated classrooms. I sighed cause i didnt heard his crush.

-Nobody's POV-

As the bell rang, budo whispered something to taro. "I like Ayano." He whispered. Taro then had a calm reaction. "I like her too." Taro said in his sarcastic calm voice that got everyone's attention.

Even ayano's attention. Ayano then started to get curious.

-Ayano's POV-

'I like her too'
Eh? They have the same crush? Who? Hmmmm.... thats just odd.

-Budo's POV-

What?! Since when?! I thought you see her ONLY as your bestfriend?! Tch! She is falling for me first!

-Taro's POV-

I cant believe that he likes ayano and the fact that i told budo my feelings for ayano! He will now find ways to get closer to ayano! Arghhhhh! I bet she will fall for me first!

-Ayano's POV-

I should get going to class now or else sensei would drag my grades down. But before that, realized that I forgot to change my shoes.

So i went back to the lockers area and when i opened my locker, i noticed that something flew out. I found a white envelope with a pink heart on the middle flying across the lockers hall and landed onto the floor. Its cute. I then opened it and read the letter.

Dear Ayano,

Your the kindest and smartest girl I knew in this school. Your as fragile as a feather and as beautiful as an ember. I would like you to meet me under the cherry blossom tree behind the school at 5:30 pm. Im glad that I found you my precious diamond. I hope you come.

Your admirer, Haruto

..........

Eh?!?!?!?!? Why me??? Hmmm.. whatever... He is likely my closest friend in class aside from budo and taro.. but why would he pick an emotionless and weird girl like me? The question is, will i accept his confession? If i dont accept his confession, it will make him really sad! If i accept his confession, my first love would be stolen by someone who i dont love!

Arghhhhh! Think ayano, think! I might as well accept his confession rather than making his feelings bad...

-Budo's POV-

While walking, i passed by the lockers area. I glanced to my left revealing ayano infront of her locker. I hid behind the lockers so that i wouldnt be seen. I then noticed an envelope flying to the air and landed on the floor. I saw that there was a heart on it. Can it be?! A love confession?!? Nuuuuuu! From who?!?!? Taro?!?!? I was with him the whole morning so.. i dont think it was him.. who could it be?... im getting really stressed out. Hmmm.. i hope ayano wouldnt accept the confession.

I need to do something...

I need help...

Finally a long chapter! Hahaha! Sooo what will budo do next? Will taro know too? Lets find out in the next chapter!