The love confession

-Ayano's POV-

~Class time~

Hmmm... haruto looks really busy and happy. I then looked at budo. He seems really weird today. I then looked at taro. He looks really pissed.. idk.. whats happening with them?

I just ignored the fact that im going to accept haruto's love confession. Why did he put his name in the note?? He is so direct to people.. ughhhh.. this is stressful. I then fell asleep cause math class is so boring.

After a few minutes..

"Miss Aishi, why are you sleeping?!" Mida Rana Sensei asked angrily.

"Oh.. wha-?" I then look up to see an angry mida sensei. She looks weird...

"Please miss Aishi. If you dont want to listen to the lesson, i will take you to the guidance counselor." She said sarcastically and walked away. I nodded really fast.

She doesnt even teaches math! The only thing that seems like a "lesson" for her is her pedophile sexuality lessons! She just implies them to the boys and seems to not care about math! Its driving me nuts!

She then went closer to taro and give him a paper. It looks like her number. Is she really a teacher or just one of those prostitutes you find in the streets?

"She is such a slut." One of the girls said in our class.

Mida Sensei then turned her head to the girl's direction. She had a sadistic face.

"Whats that honey?" She asked in a low voice.

Everyone got goosebumps.
"Are you mocking me?" She asked.

"N-no m-m-maam..." the girl stuttered in fear.

"Good. Do that again and you wont like what will happen next." She said in a really low voice.

The girl gulped. Then everyone gulped in fear.

I waited until math class ended. Pheww that was suffocating. I then looked at taro. He crumpled the piece of paper and threw it in the trash can. The girls were gossiping and so were the boys.

~classes ended~

So classes has ended. I walked out of the classroom. I saw haruto running really fast. Hmm he is preparing.. alot.

-Budo's POV-

God that teacher is hell. The good thing is that classes has ended but the bad news is that haruto will confess later to ayano. I walked up to taro.

Budo: Hey taro..

Taro: Sup budo

Budo: i want you to help me

Taro: help you with what?

Budo: somebody will confess to ayano later..

Taro: What?!?!?

Budo: yeah i know.. its shocking.. so.. will you help me stop him?

Taro: Yeah! of course! This is for the sake of my bestfriend.

Budo: yeah...

Time skipped to 5:00

-Ayano's POV-

I should meet haruto in the cherry blossoms tree now.. ughhh this will be a pain in the neck.

I walked to the courtyard and out to the halls and went through the doors of the back of the school.

There i found the school's cherry blossoms tree. Its beautiful.

I ran to the hill and sensed a presence behind me. I looked back but found no one. I once again continued my journey to go on top of the hill.

I then saw the familliar red haired boy, haruto. He was smiling and blushing hard.
He stepped forward.

"Ayano chan.. pls accept me as your.. boyfriend.." he finally let it out.

"I.. umm... uhhh...." i dont know what to say...... i got really nervous to answer this.

"Umm... sorry... i dont have any interest in anybody right now..... im really sorry... maybe next time haruto.." i said while bowing.

".... i get it... okay then ayano chan.. maybe next time.. but please atleast accept these gifts i got for you" haruto said in a calm suiting voice.
I got the gifts and looked at it with surprises. He is really rich.. it was a diamond necklace and bracelet. He then walked down the hill with sadness.

I felt really bad for him.. but i just dont want my first love to get stolen easily by him...

Ughhh im going home..

-Budos POV-

"What just happened?  Why didnt Ayano accept his confession??" I asked taro.

"I dont know.. Well atleast she didnt.. or else.. she will be with haruto.." he said.

Wow.. so she didnt need our help at all..... hahahaha..

I then saw her holding something that is sort of like a diamond necklace and bracelet.. damn haruto.. he is rich as fuck.

"What are you guys still doing here?" Ayano asked.
Since when did ayano saw me and taro? Whatever...

"Umm just club activities.. thats all.." i said.

"Oh okay then." She said.

"C-can I-I walk you home ayano?" I stutterdly ask.
Damn whats wrong with me today???

"You mean WE." Taro said in a loud voice.

"Ughh lets just gooo." Ayano finally said and started to walk to the school gates.

Me and taro followed of course.. so we walked ayano chan home and damn she is really wealthy!

"Bye budo and taro." She waved and went inside of her house."

"Yeah.. bye ayano chan.." we said together.. bruh...

"She is just so...." before taro can finish his sentence.
"I know." I said witha warm smile. Me and taro then parted ways. We went home.

Ahuhuhuhu took me a long time to do this chapter HAHAHAHA!