Im turning into a yandere

Woah.. everything sure seems to change.. taro is out of the picture i guess....... lololol

-Ayano's POV-

I woke up. It was late midnight. I went to my computer and scrolled down in facebook. I saw musume ronshaku's profile and clicked it. Im just bored.

While scrolling down to her pictures, i noticed a girl with purple hair. Her hair was in those fancy tornado drills and her chest is....... so.... big..... idk how can she live with that... her name was kokona haruka.

Tch.. since she is tagged in the photo, i quickly clicked her name.

Her profile picture was... cool.... i then noticed black a hair boy in one of kokona's picture. I gasped. It was budo.....

The caption was: hanging out with this cutie ❤. She was wearing a two piece black bathing suit and budo sure seems to enjoy it..

I felt enraged. It felt like something was burning inside my heart. I then turn insane.. i want to.. kill...

I punched the wall as hard as i could and it bleed. And I realize what I was doing.. do i have feelings for budo?!?!? I slammed my face to my desk. It hurts.. i know..

I then heard my phone ring.

It was from.. ???

Ughh forget about it.. i just read the message and answered.

???: Seems like history is repeating itself. Right ayano?

Ayano: what?? What do you mean? Who are you??

???: you can call me by nickname info chan

Ayano: oh okay but what do you mean history is repeating itself?

Info chan: you see ayano.. your mother was a yandere right? And you killed those guys?

Ayano: y-yeah.. so? Is there a problem?

Info chan: I just wanted you to know that im your provider and your my client. You wanted to kill for your senpai. Just send me a photo of the person you wanted to get information with and ill give you every information i know.

Ayano: .. okay..

Info chan: okay then ayano. Good luck killing your rivals. You have one week to eliminate your rivals or else.. your precious senpai will be stolen.

Ayano: Got it.

~conversation ended~

I just love budo so much.. he is mine. Just mine. Never their's.

Am I turning into a yandere?
This is going to be fun.