The savage Cookies

~Class ended~

-Ayano's POV-

Yes! Class ended. I could kil-- ermm i mean meet new friends. Senpai went out now. I dont have to follow him around cause he is in his club. Sooo.When i got out of the classroom, i roamed around the school for awhile until something caught my eye. A girl who seems to have orange hair with pigtails, clinging to my bestfriend's arm. Yeah, good work taro. 'She isnt the right girl for you.' I muttered under my breath. I sighed and went back to where i was thinking. I looked straight only to see a girl with a bonnet and an arm band on her. I recognize her! Her name is Amai. I took a second look.. She was... HOLDING MY SENPAI'S HAND! I need to kill her! But how?? Budo is with her? Stealth attack her? Kidnap her? Or befriend her? So many ways to get her eliminated!

Since she is in the cooking club, i could put poison on the food she makes for senpai. Of course im not killing him. Im using a poison that could make the person vomit. And that would make my senpai stay away from her.

When senpai and Amai were talking, i heard amai saying that she will cook cookies for him. Perfect. Now to sabotage it.

The poison is in the nurse's office. I saw her walking around the room. Strange.. she doesnt seem to notice me. Okay now I need to get that key from the key holder on her back. I quietly snatched the key and went for the poison. I opened the shelf and took the poison.

I dashed down the hallways and into the cooking club. Great she is texting on her phone. Foolish girl. Nows my chance.

I quickly went to the cookies and sprinkled the poison. I then quickly got out and observed amai.

-Amai's POV-

That was a long chat. I went back to get my cookies and went to the martial arts club. There i see budo waving at me. My eyes sparkled and my cheeks burned to red. I gave him the cookies. "Thank you amai!" He said with a smile on his face. I then went back to the cooking club thinking about what would budo think of my cookies. I stopped and sat on the chair in the cooking club.

-Budo's POV-

Wow! These cookies looks delicious. I took a bite and.... it tasted AWFUL!

"Are you okay budo?? You seem really sick." Mina rai asked me. I gave her the signal that its not okay.

I ran to the bathroom and threw up this disguisting cookies. I kept throwing up. I dont know whats happening. I felt ill and everything went black.

-Ayano's POV-

YES! It succeeded. Poor amai. Hahahahaha! I saw budo from a sight and he threw up several times. He then collapsed on the floor....

NOOOOO! I quickly ran up to budo and carried him to the nurse's office. She took him in and treated him. That "treating" she is doing doesnt look pleasant to me. Another person to kill!

After a few minutes,
Budo has awaken and looked up at me. I asked him why he collapsed.

He told me that the cookies that amai baked tasted awful and made him puke a lot. I laughed in my mind, knowing that she will be out of my way.

"Does she want to kill me??" Budo asked.

"Im not sure.. but she is really suspicious." I said with my hands cupped together.

"Oh.. im also thinking the same." He said.

"You should probably stay away from her." I said sarcastically.

-Nobody's POV-

Budo raised one of his eyebrows.

"Why do you want me to stay away from her?" He asked.

This made ayano step back abit. "B-because she could harm you anytime and i would be really sad." She said with tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

"...." budo was silent for the moment. He felt his heart break when ayano slightly cried.

"Ayano." Budo asked.

"Y-yes budo kun?" She asked while wiping her tears with her hands.

"Do you--" before budo could finish his sentence, a loud slam could be heard.

Both ayano and budo looked at the door.

"Um.. can i come in?" A girly voice can be heard.