reunited with an old pal

-Nobody's POV-

As ayano was running to her classroom, she accidentaly bumped into a guy.

-Ayano's POV-

"ouch.. That really hurts." i said while trying to get up my knees."

"oh im sorry.. I wasnt watching on where am i going.. Need a hand?" this mystery guy said. When i looked at him, he looks kinda familiar.. "omg it cant be..?!?!? Taro?! Is that you??" i said happily and excitedly.

"Ayano?! Wha-?" He was cutted cause i hugged him.

"taro.. I missed you soooo muchhhh.. I was alone since the day you went to study abroad. Is this for reallll???" I said while tears flowing on my face. I friendly-punched him on the arm.

"yes! Im glad we are in the same school." he said while hugging me back.

-Budo's POV-

I was going to my classroom cause its time for class. As i was walking, i suddenly saw ayano hugging this new guy. He seemed really enjoying it. I wonder who's that guy..

"oh hey aya chan!" i said while running to her.

"oh hey budo kun. Whats up? And before that, let me introduce you to my bestfriend since middle school! Well of course we knew each other for a long time.. But whatever."

"so this is taro yamada. My childhood friend." she said.

"oh hello taro.. Nice to meet you. Im budo. Budo masuta. President and founder of the martial arts club. You could anytime join our club." i said straightly.

"oh hi budo. Nice to meet you!" taro said.

"heh.. I should be going now guys! Im late for class. Byeee!" ayano said while running the corridors and going up the stairs to her classroom.

There it was. Complete silence. Until..

CONVERSATION POV
( this is much easier to type in their conversation😂)

Taro: hey budo

Budo: yeah?

Taro: how did you meet ayano? Whats your relationship?

Budo got surprised. He turned red as a tomato.

Budo: umm.. J-just m-met h-her a-awhile ago. What do you mean by relationship? W-we are just f-friends..

Taro: oh.. But why are you blushing?

----silence----

Budo: we still have class. I will go now.

-Nobody's POV-

Budo ran up stairs and went really red. Yes RED as a tomato. He then went to his classroom. He was ayano's classmate. Same as taro. He is also in their class.

Upon getting close to ayano, he was still red. Trying to calm himself so that his red face wont be visible.

-Ayano's POV-

When did budo? The heroic "martial arts master", became so shy? Thats a start for him i guess. I think he is in loveeee. But with who? Maybe i should offer his help as "queen matchmaker".

Yes thats what my befriended friends told me. And yes, i was a yandere. Born and raised from the blood of the aishi family.

Born to kill for your one true love. But i kinda broke that line.

I stopped being a yandere as soon as my old senpai in middle school, started dating my bestfriend.

Thats the reason why i have no friends. Just befriend for the sake of my yandere side and to act nice as a change.

I then met my true friend, taro. He was always there for me but then went abroad and studied there for 2 years. I was left alone.

Till he came back and reunited with me in Akademi high.