Wake up

-Ayano's POV-

"Aya--.. wa--.. u-.....!" A voice that made a huge hit in my head started screaming.

I feel cold.. but this thing warmed me up.

"Ayano!!!! Please wake up!!!" Budo started shouting until I woke up in pain.

"H-huh? What happened?"
I asked him in confusion.

And yes.. I do remember that a girl just beated me up to sleep. Cruel.. If we cross paths, Ill make sure that she is going to have a NICE rest.

I just want budo to realize that his so called "girlfriend" beated me up. I didnt give him clues until..

"Ayano.. im Sorry i wasnt there to protect you.." he started talking.

"You dont need to protect me. I am capable to fight.. I was just not ready." I said in a monotone voice.

Umm.. monotone voice? This happened before.. when I was alone. I felt like a robot..

"Oh.. but are you okay now?" He asked.

"Yeah.." i said

He sighed with relief. Before he could say a word, I asked him about the girl who beated me.. he didnt really had a clue.

"Budo.. do you have a girlfriend?" I asked with a bit of shyness exposed in me.

He blushed which made blush like crazy!

"Um.. w-why do you ask? I mean I know that im the most popular guy in school but.. I dont have a girlfriend." He said in a shade of red.

Cute.

I then realized that the "BULLY" girl lied and made fun of me. Why the hell?

She is going to pay!

"Do you know a girl who likes you and said to be the most beautiful and popular girl in school?" I asked

"Well lots but a popular and most beautiful? There was one.. but I doubt that she likes me.. let me describe her.. she is tall, has blond hair, blue eyes, lots of accessories... those are the things that i know.. her name is Megumi tsunene."

.........

"SO IT WAS HER!" I suddenly spilled it out.. rage was over my body. I felt like i was going to get something sharp. But budo spoke.

"What do you mean? Did something happened?" Budo said.

"Im in this infirmary room because of her! She is the one who did this! She even introduced herself as your girlfriend and threatened me!" I screamed with rage.

"..... let me talk to her later. She is not my girlfriend. And i am sure that i would force her to apologize to you." He said in guilt.

"Im sorry if you have to go through that.. its my fault." He sure feels guilty though..

"Its her fault." I stated.