Kairi and the oblivious boy

-Ayano's POV-

~monday~

Today i met an interesting girl.

She is quiet but if you get to know her, she goes wild and noisy. She is probably a dandere.

Oh wait i forgot to mention her name. So. Her name is kairi. A girl with mid shoulder length, redish raven hair. We became "friends."

She kinda likes my senpai. But since she doesnt deserve to die, i chose another painless way. She whispered something to me. She told me that she only likes senpai for playing pokemon with her the other day.

......

But.

She had this other specific person who she likes, and thats a boy named Yori. She told me that he is so cute but her mom disagrees with her.I planned to matchmake them. It wouldnt be easy cause Yori likes another girl. I befriended Yori and went running down the halls. I suddenly bumped into senpai.

WAIT WHAT?!?!? SENPAI??? He would probably think that im a freak. "I-I-Im s-so sorry sen-- budo kun!" I stuttered in fear of what he could think of me. "Oh its okay aya chan." he said with a warm smile. "Got to go budo kun!" I then ran to kairi's classroom. I heard a scream in the hallways. It sounds like---- KAIRI!

I ran to the hallways, only making the scream louder as i go. I then saw kairi. When i arrived, i found kairi shivering in fear only to see a man with a black hood, clutching on his bloody knife. Before i could react, he tried plunging the knife into her heart but only to see a guy covering kairi's body. Kairi's eyes grew wide. It was--- Yori.

-Kairi's POV-

He kept on coughing blood.

"W-why?" I said with tears streaming down my eyes.

"Because, i-i love you kairi." He smiled and collapsed on the concrete floor.

"WHY?" I sobbed louder. I saw ayano in the distance. She looked at me in despair. Only to look back at the man who stabbed Yori. Her eyes were... bloody red. Her sanity seems unbearable.

She had lost it. She chased the man in full speed. She got a knife at the back of her skirt and stabbed the hell out of the man. Why does she have a knife? will she kill someone?? i shook it off and stared at Yori with full guilt filling up on me. 'Why do you have to do this? You could have a better life with Yuseika.' i cried even more.

She kept stabbing. She was rampaging alot. She targeted on the neck next. Blood was everywhere then she stopped only to find gore and blood staining her uniform. She looks really satisfied. I dont know why but she looks really creepy now.

She glanced at me and told me to bring Yori to the hospital. I witnessed a revengeful murder. I brought Yori to the hospital and the doctors treated him. After a few days, the doctor went out of the operating room and told me....

He's alive.

I tearfully sat on the benches and waited for his return. He went out ,only to see him in a wheelchair. He looks really calming through my sight. "Kairi." He muttered in a deep voice. "Thank you for changing me."

We then touched lips. His lips were so warm even though it should be cold. I kissed back.

"I love you." He said smilling.

-Ayano's POV-

I got rid of the evidence. I changed my clothes. I went to the hospital only to see Yori and Kairi sharing a tender kiss. It was an amazing sight. I wish me and senpai would be the same. Its not a wish or a dream.

Its going to become a reality.

Me and senpai will be together forever.