The accident

-Ayano's POV-

I guess we have someone joining our hangout. This is new and they are both boys!

We went to the rooftop together and sighed a relief cause running on the stairs to the rooftop was hell!

So we got there and sat on the bench. Its only a two person bench. We kinda all fitted but i cant breath cause im "sandwiched" here! And yes im in the middle.

I cant handle the pressure anymore. I stood up and leaned on the railings.

The two boys looked at me confused. They also stood up.

But there is this tini-tiny problem. Taro is afraid of heights. He cant go near me.

I leaned on the railings chuckling and budo went near me. He kinda talked to me abit which made taro on the other hand feel uneasy.

-Taro's POV-

Damn it! Can this day be any worse?!

My body then reacted. I went near ayano not looking down. When ayano held me, I glanced at my left to reveal a height that is even worst than before!

I then accidentally hugged ayano and we fell on the floor. Oh shittttt!!!

I was on top of her and she felt unconcious. She then opened her eyes to see me on top of her! I was soooo not ready for this!

-Ayano's POV-

Taro hugged me and we fell on the floor. When I opened my eyes, I saw taro on top of me. Blushing as hell.

"AHHHH IM SOOO SORRY AYANO! I DIDNT REALLY MEAN TO DO THAT!!!" He stated with a scared humilliated voice.

"...... i-its okay..." i said. I glanced to see a speechless budo..

-Budo's POV-

Fuck!!! What the hell just happened?!?!?!? This is so shameless.. especially taro.
I get that its only an accident but..

What if.. I was the one who hugged and fell on her? What am I saying?!?!?

Aww!!! What will budo do to taro? What happens next? Alright! Lets go to another part!