{Chapter Four}

{Ashton's POV}

After agreeing to Skype each other because it was much more easier, we started Skyping each other. I found out that she was 18. Her mom works overseas and her dad left them with his "girlfriend". Gross. 

"Hey it's your turn." she said, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Okay. I'm Ashton Fletcher Irwin. I'm 19 years old and i live happily with my siblings and my mom." i smiled but she seemed curious. "What about your dad?" she asked. As soon as those word "dad" left her mouth, my blood boiled. 

"My dad left us. He's an asshole." I said and she smirked. "I guess both of our dads are assholes." She said, making the both of us chuckle."Yeah. At least we're somewhat alike." I smiled which she returned. 

"Wait a minute, for some reason your voice sounds familiar." she said. I shrugged. 

"Anyways, are you single?" i said, changing the subject. "I'm single. How bout you?" she said back. "I have a girlfriend. Do you have an ex? A crush?" i asked all at once. "I have an ex..." she said looking down but looked back up at me. 

"And no; i have no crush at the moment. How bout you?" she said. "I don't have an ex and i obviously don't have a crush cause i already have a girlfriend." I smiled but for some reason, i can see through her brown eyes that she looks hurt...

"But," i added, "We're actually not gf and bf yet. We've been dating for a year or two and i've been planning on proposing to her someday." I said. She nodded and smiled.

As our questions continue to flood, i found out that she loves pasta as much as i do, love the colors of the galaxy, and that she like drawing stuff. 

To be honest, while we were doing this, i can't control myself for staring at her. She's just so cute. 

"Ash?" she said, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Uh yeah?" i said, looking at her. "Did you just heard what i said?" she asked, almost sounding pissed at me. I told the truth that i wasn't making her sigh and making me apologize as well.

"I said i have to go now. I'm getting hungry." she said, rubbing her stomach. I mentally whined. i still don't want to end this. "Well, you can eat while Skyping me, right?" i asked, hoping but she shook her head, making me whine and groan. "Ashton, did you know that we've been talking to each other for, like, 5 hours now?" she said, chuckling. 

"Whoa. I didn't know that knowing each other takes not much of our time. I thought we'll be talking to each other for a day." i honestly said. "Yeah. me too." she replied and the both of us smiled.

 "Okay. I better go eat now but i'll still text or call you afterwards." she said, smiling once more. "Okay. Bye for now." I said, smiling like she did not too long ago before ending the call.

{Allyson's POV}
After ending the call, i went downstairs and straight to the fridge, checking if i have food. Still nothing. So i decided to eat outside. I put on my hoodie and my converse as well before i stuffed my phone into my pocket and went out.

As i try to find somewhere i can eat, after 20 minutes of walking, i ended up going KFC. I went inside the place and quickly inhaled the scent of gravy and herbs and spices. In short, KFC scent. 

I quickly went to the counter and ordered. "Hey welcome to- Allyson?" He said, making me look at him. "Ashton?" I said completely surprised. By the look on his face, he's shocked and surprised as i am. 

"I work here obviously." He said pointing at his name tag. "I see... wait, why didn't you told me?" I asked. He scratched the back of his head before answering. "I forgot to tell you earlier." he said. "Oh well, i'll order now." I said smiling at him. I told him my order before seating on the back table.

It didn't awhile until my meal was given to me by Ash. Good thing he's on his break so he can seat with me. 

"So, you love gravy aye?" He said, smirking, pointing at the two extra gravies i ordered. I blushed a little. "Yeah." I breathed out. "Small world." I said, smiling at him. He agreed. "It's just been 20 minutes or so when we talked to each other then we meet again." he said smiling at me which i kindly returned. I nodded. "Destiny i guess," I said shrugging. "At least it's you." I said smiling a little. 

"Yeah. Enjoy your meal by the way." he said. "Of course i would. I love KFC as well." I said before eating my meal. As i eat, he would just watch me eat and would sometimes smile at me. After that delicious meal, we just talked.

"So when can i meet your friends?" i asked, changing the previous subject. "When ever you want." He said shrugging. I simply nodded. "I think i need to go now. Talk to you later okay?" he said, glancing at his watch then looks at me. "Okay sure." i smiled once more before he went back to work. I waved one last time before i went outside and walks back to my house.

He's so cute...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

OKAY LONG CHAPTER YEY IM SO PROUD OF MAH SELF YEY pls vote it helps me!!! k bye