{Chapter Twenty-Six}

{Ally's POV}
The next day, i decided i should bring the sketchbook i don't know why. When i was at English, me and Luke tried our best to act like we used to. It kinda worked but there was still that awkward tension. When is was lunch time, we almost sat as far away as possible and good thing no one suspected nor noticed.

We were now outside the school and they suggested that we should go buy coffee and hang out at Starbucks. Me and Luke glanced at each other before we made our own excuses.

"Oh i can't go with you guys... i have a homework to do." Luke said first but Calum insisted that he should come. "I have a project to make. It's really important sorry guys." I said and was about to walk away but Ashton caught my wrist, making me turn to him.

"Come on guys it's just for an hour or so. You can come home after we promise." He told us. Me and Luke sighed and gave up.

---
When we arrived the coffee shop, Michael and Calum sat beside each other, across them are Gen and Ashton. So that leaves me across Luke, unfortunately.

{Luke's POV}
They were all chatting, even Ally but i wasn't interested that much. I just stared at the table while sipping my iced coffee, glancing at Ally sometimes. When i glanced this time, i caught her looking at me, causing her to blush and so did i. We then looked away at the same time but how i wished we stared longer.

I then got kinda bored and followed her gaze. Of course. They were on Ashton. I sighed.

----
Few more minutes pass and i would mostly catch Ally starring at Ashton who was beside her. Almost forgot to tell you that. I would sometimes see their hands touch and their elbows as well. I sighed once again before standing up and telling them that i really have to go now. Calum and Ash was kind of disappointed.

I looked at Ally and we looked into each other eyes before i looked away and went out the cafe. You're so hopeless, Luke. HOPE-LESS.

{Ally's POV}
While we were at the cafe,i couldn't stop staring at Ashton. I usually see Luke from the corner of me and i would see him glance at me. When he decided to go, i somewhat felt a little pain or maybe jealousy in his voice and eyes. I watched him as he walk away from the cafe and i swear i saw a single tear fell. I sighed and looked back at my friends, jumping back to whatever they were talking about.

----
"Hey, remember 'when-i'm-gonna-propose-to-Gen' thingy?" Ash whispered while we were walking. The both of us were almost left behind while the other three were ahead of us. I nodded. "Yeah. What about it?"I replied, glancing at him then back to the ground.

"Well, I've decided that i should do it on Valentine's Day. So it's extra romantic." He said. I can almost hear the smile as he talked. But i hope she won't see the jealousy in my face. "Aww, that's so cute." I said, acting normal. "Yeah i think you should do it. In the garden and all that jazz." I said, agreeing. He smiled and i smiled back.

"We should go look for the perfect garden then since Valentine's Day is just three weeks away." I said. (a/n: idk what was the dates but lets just imagine it like that.) He nodded.

-----
And that's what we did. School was over and we're now going to the gardens that we found on the internet. "Ooooh what about this one?" I pointed out to a garden filled with roses. "Hmm yeah! This is perfect." He answered me, a few seconds after i asked him. Then we walked and inspected it. When we decided it was really perfect, we talked to the owner about it.

{Ashton's POV}
When she pointed out the garden, my dream of Ally in the garden while raining came flashing back. I then replied to her before a minute even passed. While we inspect it, i tried envisioning Gen and I but my dream is the only thing i see in front of me. The dream was somewhat like a deja vu or something. Why can't i forget about that dream?

"Ash? Why do you keep zoning out?" I heard Ally say and that's when i realize we were already walking away from the owner. "Huh? Oh uh i just have a lot in my mind right now." I replied, looking at her. "It's okay. She'll love this." She said with a little smile. I smiled back.

Little does she know i'm thinking of her. Not Gen or the proposal at all...

Is that bad?

~~~~~
GUYS OH MY HOD I MISS YOU GUYS ALONG WITH UPDATING SORRY FOR BEING DEAD FOR WEEKS IM STILL ALIVE OKAY I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL KEEP READING THIS 😭💕