{Chapter Twelve}

{Ally's POV}
When Michael finished the last slice of pizza, we all stood up and walked home. While we were walking to my house, we went by a park. Luke insisted that we stay in the park for a while even though it was already dark. We all agreed in the end and we sat lied down on the grass. 

Ashton and Luke, on both of my sides and Michael and Calum sitting on the the other side of Luke, in their own world. As the three of us stare at the night's sky, i felt Ashton's hand touched mine but we didn't react nor move. It gave me chills and felt butterflies in my stomach

Oh shit... i know that feeling in movies and books... No no no no no. It can't be. He has a girlfriend. Well... i'm not that sure of my feelings yet. So the chills are maybe just from the cold wind or his hand is cold. The butterflies may not be butterflies and maybe just the food we ate. Yeah.

"The sky's so beautiful." Ashton said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I smiled and nodded, still staring at the sky and the stars. Then i felt him stand up causing me to look up at him. "Where you going?" I asked. "I just have to answer this call." He said, pointing at his ringing and buzzing phone. I nodded. "Okay." then he walked to a place far enough that we wont hear him.

"I remember when we did this." Luke said, making me look at him. Then i remembered and i looked back at the sky. "Yeah. It was somewhat this time right?" I said and i felt him nod.

 "I remembered when we would just lay on the grass and hold each other's hand and just enjoy each other's presence." We both said in the same time, making the both of us chuckle and glance at each other. 

Then it was complete silence. The atmosphere was like the same atmosphere like the past. When we were still together. I'm lying if i say i didn't like it. "I wish everything was the same..." I whispered, mostly unaudible but he still heard it and sighed. "Yeah..." I was a bit surprised of his reply. 

"I'm sorry... for not showing you how much i love you back then." I said after a little moment of silence. "Ally it's okay. It's the past." He said. Then Ashton came telling that his almost-girlfriend called asking where we are. He also told us that we should get going cause it's really dark now. 

So I stood up with the help of Luke and walked home quietly. When we finally got to my house, we group hugged. "See you sometime." Said Michael. I nodded and said "okay". Then we pulled away and said goodbye to each other.

 I watched them disappear in the curve before i went inside and went to my bedroom before letting my body fall on the bed, feeling exhausted. Then my eyes started to drop and i drifted off to sleep, still thinking of Ashton... 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
this is kind of a filler. Ugh my phone is fucking broken and there's no classes that means i'm stuck with my laptop. :((( i miss my internet/amino friends :(((