[Chapter Five]

{Ashton's POV}

After my work, I decided texting Ally while heading home. 

AshXx:
Hey Allyyyyyyyy

AllyXx:
Hey ashhhhhhh sup?

AshXx:
Walkin home. hby?

AllyXx:
okay. Im just drawing random stuff.

AshXx:
You didn't tell me you draw. -_-

AllyXx:
*-* i forgot.

AshXx:  
Can i come to ur house? Im lonely  :(

AllyXx:
Where's ya friends? Your future gf? 

AshXx:
Mah friends are idunno where and my future gf is having a girls night. IM LONELEH! :'(

AllyXx:
aww okay. Here's mah address: {random address} there. I'll be waiting outside the door. :)

AshXx: 
mkay

Good thing her house is not that far from here so i walked to her house. I quickly saw her but she was just looking at the other direction so i toke my chance to scare her. I quietly tiptoed to her and when i was close enough, i shouted a "boo" while suddenly placing my hands on her shoulders. 

As expected, she jumped and shouted in fright, making me laugh hard. She glared at me. I managed to try and stop myself from laughing and look at her seriously. She was still glaring at me. "I'm sorry." I said. "Yeah whatever Irwin." She said. "Okay Rodriguez." i shot back, smirking. 

She just playfully rolls her eyes before opening the door. "Come in Mr. Irwin." She said, trying to sound like a royal waitress in a royal restaurant making me laugh but went inside anyways. We both sat on the couch silently but she quickly broke the silence.

 "Wanna play truth or dare?" She asked. I said yes before we both sat on the floor. "You first Ally." I said, pointing at her and she nodded. The game started and went on for as long as i can remember. I don't really care.

After a couple of hours playing truth or dare, Monopoly, and Jenga, we both got tired.

"I think you have to go home now." she adviced. I shook my head. "It's okay. No one really cares if  i go home late or something." i said, looking straight in her eyes.

It was brown. Brown like Calum's eyes.

Then she looked at me and smiled. Oh that cute smile.

"Hmm... Wanna watch a movie or something?" She suggested. I nodded. "Sure." and with that, she quickly dragged me to her room and threw some extra pillows and blankets for the both of us to cuddle in.

"What movie do you like?" she asked me. "I honestly don't exactly know." i said. She pulled out a heavy box filled with DVDs and CDs.

"Wow." i said, as i looking for movies i like. "Well, go pick whatever you like and want." she said, looking for movies as well.

I picked some movies i haven't watched before and some movies i loved. We ended up having 6 or 8 movies in all.

As the first movie plays, we were both cuddled to pillows and blankets. She looked really cute in this view. "How come you have a set of all the Twilight CDs?" i asked, still watching. I felt her shrug

"Well, this are all mom's CDs a d DVDs. She love Twilight so much and so do i." she said, making me nod. 

The whole night, we had a Twilight marathon and after that, we watched another movie. We're in the half of the movie when i noticed Ally fast asleep on my shoulder. snoring a little. She looked so peaceful. I gently brushed her hair, still looking at her. I gently kissed her forehead and very very carefully closed the TV. 

"Goodnight Ally." I whispered before drifting off into a deep sleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING* 

{Allyson's POV}
I woke up on the sofa, cuddled to a big, curly-haired boy. I chuckled. He looked so cute. I gently touched his hair which was so fluffy and soft. I smiled. I tried to move but it only made him pull me closer. I tried my best to wiggle out of i his grasp but it's no use. He's too strong. I groaned. 

After a few minutes of waiting for Ashton to wake up and lets go of me, he finally did. I breathed out a sigh of relief while rushing to the bathroom and onto the toilet and does my business. 

When i went out the bathroom, i saw Ashton yawning and stretching,  showing off an amount of his tummy. I giggled, quickly catching his attention. "Good morning" He said smiling widely. I smiled and waved.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Bacon and eggs?" He said, more of a question than a statement. I nodded. We both went downstairs and i started to cook. While i was cooking, he was just staring at me, watching me cook. 

I settled everything on the plate and gave it to Ashton along with a glass of water. 

I did the same to my meal and sat the opposite side of him. We both ate our breakfast quietly and quickly because we're gonna be late for school.

Honestly i forgot its monday. Fuck.

After weboth finished eating, Ashton said goodbye before he went out. I took a quick bath and quickly get dressed up before rushing to go to school.

But because of that, i bumped to someone... Someone who's really familiar...

"Allyson."

"Luke."

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
What the f. Finally finished this chapter damn. Btw its Xmas rn mkay bye!!!