[Chapter Nine]

{Ally's POV}
I sat on the sofa, waiting for Michael and Calum get and set up the xbox. Then Luke sat beside me and felt his knee touch mine accidentally. He noticed and he quickly moved his knee away and mumbled a "sorry". 

Ashton came in the living room with a bag of chips. My favorite chips. I quickly jumped off the sofa and snatched the bag swiftly from his grasp. He stood there, his mouth open and his eyes wide. The rest of the boys hold their laughs. 

"Typical Allyson." Luke said, shaking his head, chuckling. "Ally loves that chips and would probably kill a the person who says she can't have it." Michael said, looking at Ashton then at Ally. I blushed but laughed.

 "I remember that one time, we just got home and saw Ally attacking Michael who doesn't want to give him the bag of chips." Luke said, causing everyone to burst in laughter. "I literally ended up with a big hand mark on my face!" Michael said, making me laugh even harder. "Was my slap that hard? Oh my God." I laughed.

Our conversation continued but died down when Michael and Calum started playing. I glanced at Luke and our eyes met, causing the both of us blush and look away, smiling. "I remember the first time our eyes met at school." I spoke up, the both of us smiling at the memory. He chuckled. "Yeah i remember that." he said, chuckling.

 I looked at him again and our eyes meet but this time we didn't look away immediately. We just look into each others eyes for as long as i can remember. We smiled. I remember those days when we would just cuddle with each other and look into each others eyes. Then slowly... the both of us will just lean in and k- 

"NO! Damn it!" I heard Michael say, snapping me out of my thoughts and making Luke and i look away. Calum laughed evilly. "Ally it's your turn." He said smirking and wiggles his eyebrows at me, causing me to laugh and sit beside him. "Ready to lose, Rodriguez?" He said, bumping his shoulder to mine a little. "As if you can beat the boss, Hood." I said back, smirking as well.

Let's just say i mostly beat him everytime me play.

~~~~~
"HA! BEAT THAT, HOOD!" I shouted, laughing. He threw his controller but not that hard to  break it. "Alright! Whatever Ally." he said sounding pissed. Even if it has been years since we played together, i'm still used to his pissed face and voice. "No one's gonna beat me forever!" i said, sounding like  a villain. 

"Remember the punishment?" I smirked. A few years before, we swore that everytime someone loses in a game gets a punishment. Any punishment that the winner choose and of course, nothing in our punishments were harmful or bad. They're just for fun.

Calum's eyes widens. "Oh no..." Luke laughed. Ashton looked confused but Michael soon explained. "Nevermind. Since we just reunited, i won't give a punishment." I said, smiling, making Calum sigh in relief. "Ally did really change." Michael stated and I nodded. 

"So, how did you and Ash met?" Michael asked, making Luke and Calum nod in agreement. "Well," I looked at Ashton as I start. "I was coming home from school i think and some one tried to kidnap me. Good thing Ashton was there to save me." I told them, smiling at the memory. Calum smirked. "Hashtag knight in shining armor." He said, chuckling. Ashton giggled. 

I swear his giggle will be the death of me. Her girlfriend is really lucky to have a guy like Ash.

Michael and Luke chuckled and nodded. 

After a little more talks and stories, night started to fall and I decided to stay a little longer. At the moment, we're upstairs, watching a movie. I was getting sleepier and sleepier at the moment, a habit of mine when i don't like the movie. I saw Ashton glance at me and chuckled a little. 

My head felt so heavy and i ended up resting my head on his shoulder before my eyes shut and i quickly drifted to sleep.

- - - - -
:) comment and vote :) 

i love you xx