{Chapter Twenty-Four}

{Luke's POV}
I'm gonna be honest. It hurt when i saw Ash and Ally play around. Well, earlier, while they were busy playing around, i peeked at Ashton's room without them knowing. I wish i was at Ashton's place... When i decided to stop eavesdropping, Gen came out of no where and asked where Ashton was. I told her and that's when she barged in. 

I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands. "You okay?" I heard Gen say. I looked up and nodded. "Yeah." I lied. She nodded and sat down beside me on the couch.

 "Uh, Gen?" I said and she turned her head to me, meeting my eyes. "Yeah?" She said. "Uhm, what do you do when you have feelings for someone but you don't know how to tell her because you're afraid?" I asked her while biting my lip. 

She hummed a little like she was thinking before answering. "Well, you have to man up and tell that you like her. It's either you push the fear away and tell her or you let that fear consume you forever and not be able to tell her.  It's pretty important to confess your feelings or it'll be too late." I smiled at her response. Well, i guess i'll tell her... but how? 

"Well, in that case... what's the best way to confess my feelings?" I asked her again. "Well, it depends. Keep it simple yet romantic or sweet." She said. I smiled again and hugged her. "Thank you, Gen! Thank you thank you thank you!!!" I said before pulling away. 

"Who's the girl you like anyways?" She asked and my i felt my breath hitched. I took a deep breath before whispering, "It's Ally." She gasped. "Oh my God you still love her!" She half whispered half screamed. I blushed and nodded. "Yeah. Sadly she have feelings for somebody else..." I said and sighed. 

Then we heard foot steps coming from the stairs, making me and Gen look up. Ally and Ashton was smiling down at us and we smiled back. Ash sat on the other side of Gen and Ally sat in between me and Gen. "Hey." I greeted her. She smiled and said 'hello'. 

There was a little moment of silence before Ash spoke up. 

-----
I wasn't really listening to whatever they were talking about. All i was doing is planning on how to confess my feelings in my head. They noticed that i was mostly zoned out and they would sometimes ask me if i was okay. I said i was fine and i would go back to zoning out. 

i should ask Ally. 

"Hey Ally, is your favorite color still Indigo? Like, the galaxy colors?" I asked, catching her attention. She nodded. "Why?" She asked. "Nothing. Just asking." I said and smiled innocently. Then i started to think of more stuff to make my confession simple yet sweet.

~~~~
SORRY THIS IS JUST A FILLER BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAP IS BETTER THAN THIS. I think this is the shortest chapter ive ever written XD

also is it weird that im surprised that people are actually reading this book? lols XD i thught no one would read this tbh. Yesterday is when my life just went down hill. fuck my life. Now i find it hard how to continue Internet Friends since my inspiration left me. Wattpad keeps me alive. Along with Twilight XD and my bes frens. :3