{Chapter Eight}

I hate to say this but...

I miss Luke and I...

-Friday-
It's Friday. The day i'll finally meet Ashton's friends. I don't why but i feel nervous. It's just meeting your friend's friends, Ally. No big deal. I reminded myself.

 It was lunch time already and all our afternoon classes were cancelled. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and and saw a text from Ashton. It says; "Come meet me at my house at 1:30" I replied a quick "Okay" and looked at the time before stuffing my phone back in my pocket. It was just 12:50 so i still have plenty of time.

I decided to go home for awhile before going to Ashton's so I walked outside the school. I took out my phone, plugged in my earphones, and started listening to music. 

{Ashton's POV}
When i sent the text to Ally, i walked up with the others. "Yo mate." Luke said smiling at me. "When are we gonna meet her?" Michael said excitedly. Why is he so excited? "Yeah, when?" Calum chimed in.

 "Soon, okay? And why are you both excited?" I answered them. "No reason." They both replied in unison. I seriously ship  Malum. I glanced at Luke and saw him typing on his phone. "Yo is that Paula?" I tapped on his right shoulder making him sigh and look up. He nodded. 

"What's wrong now?" Michael said, placing his hand on Luke's other shoulder. He said it was just a stupid little argue before sighing. "It'll be okay." I told him, smiling. I glanced at my watch and my eyes widens. "Guys we should go now." I informed them and they nodded before started walking to my place. 

When we finally made it, we all went inside and sat on the couch. We waited for a few minutes, just talking to each other until i heard someone knock on the door. "That's probably her." I told them before standing up and walk to the door and opened it. She quickly greeted me with a bright smile which i returned. 

"Hi." I greeted. "Hey are they here already?"She asked and I nodded. I stepped aside for her to step inside the house. She steps in and walks to the living room, her palms obviously sweaty. Why is she nervous?

 "Uh hi." She said, . Calum and Michael's eyes widen when they caught sight of her then both of them looked at each other. I looked at Ally and saw the same reaction as the two boys. The three of them looked like then don't what to do. "Why's that you're reaction?" I said, confused. Suddenly, Luke came in and like Calum and Michael, his eye widens. 

"N-nice to meet you again Ally." Luke said, scratching the back of his head and smiled a little. What? They've met before? "Yeah..." Ally replied, looking down. "Wait, you know each other?"i asked them and they nodded. "When? How? And why are you guys so awkward?" I asked again but all of them stayed silent. 

{Luke's POV}
I can't believe my eyes. It's Ally. Yeah, i know we've met at school once or twice but i can't believe the Ally that Ashton told us was Ally. My ex. Clearly, Ashton didn't know about her. Only Calum and Michael since me and Ally broke up one and a half month before Ashton came. 

Ashton's asked why we knew each other but none of us murmur anything. Not until i spoke up. "We..." I glanced at Ally and our eyes meet. I missed looking in those eyes. "Me and Ally... we used to be in a..." I paused and gulped. "Used to be in a r-relationship..." I finished, biting my lips. Ashton's jaw dropped. 

"As in... 'girlfriend boyfriend' relationship?" He asked making Ally and me nod. All he can say is "ohh". 

"Let's eat." Michael said, trying to make the awkward silence go away which worked. He and Calum stood up and went to the kitchen. Ashton nodded and followed them. 

I looked at Ally and smiled at her a bit. "Come on let's go." I told her. She smiled back and nodded. I sat on the counter beside Ashton. Ally was sat on a chair between Calum and Michael. 

Ashton took one pizza box and opened it, handing it me. I took one slice and said thank you before he took his own. Calum took the other pizza box and opened it before taking one slice. He handed the box to Ally but before she could even place her hands on one slice, Michael took two slices. 

I remembered when the four of us hang out, Calum, Michael, Ally, and I, michael would always do that. I guess he just got used to being with Ally and done that. I guess he forgot it's not the same anymore. 

I heard Michael apologize to Ally. Ally just smiled at him and said it's okay before taking one slice. I really wish everything wasn't all awkward and shit. I wish everything felt like the old times. But obviously, it's kinda hard to make that way. 

"Luke? Earth to Luke." Calum said, waving his hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Wha? Yes?" i said, shaking my head head a bit. "What's wrong with you? You suddenly zoned out." He said. "And staring at Ally." He added. That's when i realized i was, making me blush and look away. 

"I have to use the bathroom. Be right back." Ashton said, getting of the counter and in the bathroom. Then Michael spoke up, gaining our attention. "Guys, does it really have to be this awkward?" i thought about for a moment. He has a point. We can't be awkward all the time especially cause it turns out, Ally is Ashton's friend. 

"You've got a point." Ally and I said in unison, making us blush. "Can we just... act like we used to be?" Calum suggested. I nodded. "Yeah. Past is past." Ally, finally, spoke up. 

"Then... does that mean we could go fifa and beat each other's asses again?" Michael said, his face lighting up. 

Then all of us shouted; "Hell yeah!", bursting into laughter in the end.