[Chapter 30: The End...?]

[Three years later]

It has been three years. THREE. YEARS. I can't believe it. For the past three years of Ashton and I's relationship, it has been a big ass roller coaster. At year one, it was pretty chill, cute, and sweet. The next year, was hell hole. We would mostly end up fighting and there was this one time where he said that we were over. But a three weeks after that, we realized that we couldn't last a month without each other. The next year, this year, was a mixture of both but of course, less fights. 

For Luke, he and gen started dating for half a year before Luke proposed. When they would fight, it would never last more than four hours which was really weird yet cool. One time, they had sex and they didn't know if they used protected and they just started flipping out. Especially Gen since she doesn't want to get pregnant yet. But lucky for her, she wasn't pregnant. They clicked really well and they were one of the cutest couple ever.

 But of course, no one will beat the cuteness of Malum. They were soooo adorable when they're with each other and i was literally fangirling over them real hard. REAL. HARD. Those two are literally my weakness. But probably the most traumatizing thing that happened was when i accidentally walked in their room while they were having sex. *gags*. So gross. 

Now, here i am, rubbing my small baby bump. Yes. I am pregnant. Get on with it. "Ally? Allyyy? Ally? Earth to Ally!!!" i heard Ashton say as he shook his hand in front of my face. I then snapped back to reality and blinked. "Sorry! I'm just still shook about the past few years especially that i'm pregnant." i admitted. He chuckled and sat beside me, rubbing the small baby bump as well. 

"I love you both so much." Ashton said and placed small kisses on my neck. I smiled wide. "We love you too Ashy." i said, resting my head on his. 

Then,  a knock on the door made us pulled away. Ash opened the door and saw that it was Luke and Gen. "Hey future mommy and daddy. Food is served at the backyard!" Gen said. "Backyard? Why?" I asked, standing up. "Because we're celebrating!" Luke exclaimed behind Gen. "Can you guys be more specific?" Ashton said, kinda getting annoyed. "TO CELEBRATE MY BABY'S BIRTHDAY AND THE NEWS THAT ALLY IS PREGNANT WHAT ELSE?!?!?" Calum shouted behind them. 

"I totally forgot it was Michael's birthday." Me and Ashton said in the same time. Calum gasped. "How dare you forget my baby's birthday!" He said. "Yeah how could you Ally!!!" Luke shouted. "Jeez! i'm sorry! Now stop shouting. You're not Michael." I said, making us all laugh. 

"And let me guess. Pizza cake?" I said as i took out my floral dress and white flats. "Yep. Everything pizza." Calum said, chuckling before he went downstairs to probably fix more stuff for the party. "And i assume Michael is still asleep." Ashton said. "Duh. Of course he is. Now help us get the stuff down before he wakes up." Luke said before him and Gen went downstairs. 

---
The party was now over and we are 100% sure that Calum is giving Michael his gift. Aka sex. I swear to God they are so horny. "Stop thinking about Calum's gift for Michael." Ashton say as he wrap his arms around me. "Sorry i c- wait did you just read my mind?" I said, facing him. 

He giggled and shook his head. "No i'm not Edward Cullen." He said and i chuckled. "Yeah of course you're not. Edward is waaay more hotter than you." I said, smirking wide. He gasped and pulls away to place his hand on his heart. "That hurt man." He said, pouting. I giggled and pecks his lips. 

"Kidding you're hotter than any creature in the world... especially when your sweat run down your head while you play your drums and while we have 'fun'." i said, smirking wide. he smirks back. He whined. "Don't make me hard Ally." he said but it only tempted me to make his harder. 

I slowly placed kisses from his lips down his collarbone. I heard and felt his breath became shaky. I smirked wide. I sucked on his neck making a hickey and palmed him through his pants. "A-ally..." He breathed out. I stopped and walked away, giggling. I glanced at him and saw him speechless and... hard. 

I then went upstairs to my room and cuddled with my pillows and blankets before taking a nap. 

"Allyyy." I heard someone say. "What?" I groaned. "Help me with my bonerrr." I heard the figure say. I blinked a few times for my vision to be clear and saw it was Ashton. I smirked. "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No." he groaned and gave up. "Okay. I'm gonna go fix this now." He said and took off his pant and boxers. "Are you seriously gonna do that in front o f me?" I asked, gulping. He smirked. "Yes." He then started to masturbate him self slowly... 

Then he when faster and moaned... the more speed was increased, the more loud his moan became, and the more i got wet. Fuck.

I groaned. "This is making me wet..." I admitted. He looked at me and smirked wide. He then let out a really loud moan before releasing his his loud. 

"I hate you Ash." I groaned.

"I love you too Ally." He giggled.

~~~~

oi theres a part two :DDD