{Chapter Fourteen}

I saw them... 

I stopped dead on my tracks. Then anxiety attacks. I couldn't breathe. My chest felt tight. it feels like i'm just gonna collapse. Well, i wish i would and never wake up. The three of our eyes met, making my chest tighten even more. 

The memories creeps back along with their words. All their back stabs. All the public humiliation. All the hurtful things they did to me. They all started creeping back. I literally can't breathe. Should i stay? Should i make and excuse and leave? Should i leave and never come back? I don't know. It feels like my brain stopped operating along with my lungs. 

"A-Ash i have to g-go. I forgot i got some projects to finish." I said as i stumble my way to the door but Ashton blocked the door. "Ally you're lying." He then held my hands. "Whoa you're so cold and pale. Are you okay?" He asked, looking really worried. I tried lying to him again but i just gave up. "N-no. That's why i have to go. Please." I said.

 My vision started to get blurry and it feels like anytime now i would faint. "Should i take you to the hospital?" He said, his voice filled with concern. I tried to reply but my mouth didn't even move. Then i started to feel even more dizzy. The next thing i know, i felt an impact in my head and back and everything went black. 

{Ashton's POV}
Suddenly she collapse, making me gasp. Because of the loud thud, everybody walked out the room to look where it came from. The boys gasped. The girls look a bit worried. "Luke can you drive us to the hospital?" I said as i carry Ally. He nodded and took his car keys before going out. The others went in Michael's car.

 I went inside, still carrying Ally. I looked at her. She was paler than before and colder. "Please be okay. Please be okay..." i whispered. 

{At the hospital}
When we got there, the nurse took her to the emergency room and all of us waited in the waiting area. I ran my hand through my hair, still worried for Ally. "Ash don't worry. She'll be alright." She said, holding my hand. In the corner of my eye, i saw Gen look at Paula then she looked back at me. "Stay here. I'm just gonna talk to Paula, okay?" She said and i nodded. 

{Gen's POV}
"Paula should we tell them about Ally?" I whispered to Paula even though i know they won't hear us. "I don't know... w-what if Luke breakup with me when he finds out?" She said, slightly shaking. I bit my lip. She has a point the boys might leave us. "But... they deserve to know... right?" I said, unsure. She shrugged.

 "I'm scared." She mumbled. "Me too. But sooner or later they'll know." I said, playing with my fingers. I sighed. "Let's tell them now." I suggested. "W-what? I'm not ready, Gen." She said and i held her hands. "We can and we have to do this." I said. We both took a deep breath before walking back to them. 

"Does any of you guys know why she fainted?" i faintly heard Ashton said. "I do." I said and sat back down beside him. "She has this thing when she's really really nervous and scared she'll turn pale and faint." I said. "Wait... how'd you know?" Ashton asked. I took a deep breathe and glanced at Paula. 

"We used to be Ally's friends. Me and Paula. We told each other's secrets and all even Ally's cutting secret. Then one day, she was all miss famous and when we're next to her, we feel like we're just trash on the side." I paused. I was a bit shaking and scared at this point but i didn't let it show.

 "W-we got angry and jealous. So what we did is... we made her busy s-so she won't have time for L-Luke. She didn't know nor detected that we did. Th-then when they broke up, Paula went took Luke and here they are. Then after that we told the whole school about her secrets along with her cutting. She quickly got bullied and no more miss famous. Luke had no idea about all of it." I looked down. 

"You made me and Ally broke up?!" Luke shouted. "I can't believe you! Are you guys that selfish?!" Paula and I flinched. Ashton took a deep breath. Before anyone else could say anything, a doctor came, informing us that Ally is awake. "You guys stay here. I'm gonna go to Ally." Ashton said before leaving. 

Why do i have a feeling he likes Ally?

- - - - - - - -
I'm gonna cut it there. TrUth reAvEALeD!!!! Now yall know. The world is really fucking small dont ya think? i think im gonna update after this since i have no phone and im just stuck with wattpad and spotify. :')