[Chapter Twenty-Seven]

It's February 14.

I'm finally gonna propose to Gen.

I can hear my head shouting Gen's name.... but my heart is screaming Ally's name which was louder.

What's wrong with me?

Should i back up and confess my growing feelings for Ally?

Or should i just propose to Gen and hope that my strong feelings for Ally fade away?

"Ashton? Are you ready?" Ally shouted from downstairs, making me jump. "Y-yeah i'm ready. Just give me a minute." I shouted back.

I groaned, rubbing my face. "What do i do..." I mumbled. "Huh?" I heard a voice say making me jump again and shout in fear. "Jesus... Luke what the fuck?! Do you want me to die before i propose?" I said making him laugh.

"Sorry. I was just checking on you." He explained. "It's okay. I'm fine by the way." I said, sitting on my bed.

"Okay. Are you ready?" He asks excitedly. I chuckled. "Ye- No." i said. "Don't be nervous! The proposal will be great. Trust me." He said, patting my shoulder. "I never trust you with anything." I said, making the both of us laugh. "Yeah i agree. But maybe just trust me on this one." He said smiling. I nodded.

"Guys lets go!" I heard Ally shout. "Coming!" Me and Luke shouted back. "Lets go." He said and i stood up. I quickly grabbed my phone from the bed before running downstairs.

---
We're now at the garden. And i have decided.

"Ally, Luke, can you guys stay in the car?" I asked them. They gave me confused faces but nods slowly. "But we want to see." Ally said pouting. Fucking cute. "But you can't. Sorry. Wish me luck." I said before the both went back in the car.

I took a deep breath and went to the center of the garden where i would propose to Gen. Or will i?

----
"Gen." I said when i finally saw her looking around the garden. She heard me and went to me. "Ash. Care to explain why on earth are we here?" She said. I took a deep breath for the eleventh time that day. I held both of her hands and by the look on her face, she thinks i'm gonna propose to her.

But spoiler alert: i'm not.

"Gen... i was thinking of proposing to you today... but... i can't."

"What? What do you mean you can't?"

"Because my mind is screaming your name but my heart screams for Ally..."

~~~~
LOL CLIFFHANGER BUT I'LL UPDATE I PROMISE I DEDICATE THIS CHAP ALONG WITH THE LAST ONE TO MAH BITCH JAZFREAKINHOOD gOoOOooO REeAAaD hEr bOOoOkS