[Chapter Seven]

"Since...um, a month after we... broke up."

I didn't thought he'd move on so quickly. I didn't thought he found a new girl so quickly. Unlike me, it took more than a month to move on... This what happened...

Luke would always bring me chocolates and flowers and stuff toys like other boyfriends do. But somehow, i can't do anything to repay him from all of that. He was so sweet to me but I was on to school so much I almost didn't notice him. I would apologize to him when I realized what he did and how i acted. I did became sweet and loving to him, giving him stuff, surprise kisses, and more but it wasn't even 1/4 of how much Luke gave me.

But then one day, he approached me and told me that he couldn't feel the love from me anymore. Then, a set of words i never thought would leave his mouth slipped out; "I'm breaking up with you." it pained me. So much. It's my fault anyway.

"Ally? Hello?"Luke said, shaking his hand in front of me, snapping me back to reality. "Oh, yeah sorry." I said, smiling a little which he returned.

 "I just never thought you'd move on so quickly..."I said quietly. He remained silent. Then the awkward tension began to build. A view moments later, the teacher came, ending it. 

After the class, Luke and I awkwardly said goodbye and went to our next class. As I was walking to my class, I saw Ashton and i smiled at him a little. He approached me and asked me if i was okay. I shook my head. "No not really... i met my ex earlier..." I said.

 He asked me what we talked about, making me sigh. I told him everything along with what I our past but i didn't mention Luke's name for some reason. "Ohh..." was all he said. Not that i was expecting anything.

 "You know what, we better get going to our next class. Talk to you later after school."I smiled and waved goodbye which he did the same. We then parted ways and went to our classes. 

The other classes were boring and what kept me alive is my sketchbook and pencil. I "kinda" paid attention though. When my last class was over, i quickly took my stuff and went outside. 

I quickly saw a curly-haired boy and smiling at me making me smile. I walked to him. "Hi." He smiled a little bit wider. "Hi." I chuckled. He opened his mouth to say something but the ringing of his phone stopped him. 

He answered it and walked a little bit away from me. When he was done, he returned to me, his face looking disappointed. "What?" I asked. "Sorry Ally but Yanessa called and said that she wants to have a date with me." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

 "Oh. It's okay." I smiled and patted his shoulder. He smiled back and hugged me tight. he offered me a ride home but i declined so I started walking.

 While i was walking home, I remembered when Ashton saved me making me smile like an idiot. When I got home, i went to my room and and lied on my bed.

 I took my sketch book and pencil out and looked back at my doodles and little drawings i made ever since but one thing caught me eye. It was an unfinished drawing of Luke. I didn't get to finish this drawing because i started drawing it before Luke broke up with me. 

I sighed. I closed the sketchbook and lied back down on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

 I hate to say this but...

 I miss Luke and I.

- - - - - - - - - - 
Haven't updated in forever!!! This chapter was quite short tho i kinda hate it.