{Chapter Ten}

{Ashton's POV}
I saw Ally's eyes drop making me giggles a little. She looks so cute snoring slightly. She looked a little uncomfortable of her position so I reposition her head on my lap. I smiled when she curled to a ball. I took the blanket hanging on the edge of the couch and placed it on her body. She smiled a little in her sleep causing me to smile as well. 

I saw Luke glance at us and smiled. "She still has this habit when she sleeps when she doesn't like the movie." He said. I chuckled and looked down at her. 

I few moments later, Calum and Michael are cuddled to each other fast asleep, leaving only Luke and I. "Luke? Is it okay if i ask you about you and Ally's relationship?" I asked him. He looked at me and hesitantly nodded. "Yeah sure." He replied.

{Luke's POV}
"Yeah sure." I replied. I took a deep breath, rethinking our every moment together.

 "Well... One day at one class, she became my partner at a project. That's when our eyes first met." As i was, saying that, i remembered her wonderful brown eyes lock in my blue ones. We both smiled the same time.

 "We started hanging out even after the project was done. We would talk and talk non stop..." I chuckled and remembered those days we spent. "...we would also listen to music or we would just enjoy each other's presence." I remembered her singing along softly.

 "Then one day, we were having our almost daily walk in the park.That's when she confessed and so did i."

 I then remembered that time. She said, "I fell in love with this boy." I admit i felt a little pain but i didn't say anything yet. "I fell in love with this boy who has blond hair and has a beautiful blue eyes and his name is Luke Hemmings." Her words made me stop and smile really really wide. That's when i confessed as well.

"After the confession, we had our first kiss. It felt so fucking amazing." I said and that's when i noticed i was smiling widely. Ashton chuckled and gave me the "continue" face. "Then we started dating. After a 3 to 4 months of dating, i finally grew the balls to ask her to be my girlfriend." 

I remembered her shocked face when i asked her the question. "And of course, she said yes." When she said yes, she cried tears of joy and we both hugged each other tightly. "We lasted for two years and a half. I would give her presents, we would go out, and a bunch of other things." I said as i remembered everything.

"But then, a time came that i couldn't feel the love from her anymore. She was too busy and all. That's when i decided that it was better for us if we broke up

." I said and looked down. For some reason, saying that last part stung me a little. 

"Oh... i'm sorry." Ashton said. I shook my head and said "No it's okay. It's the past." and smilied. Then we continued on watching the movie.

{Ally's POV}  
I heard everything. I heard it from the very start up until the finish. I woke up when Ashton asked Luke about it. While Luke was telling Ashton our past, I had to use every energy of my body not to smile or do anything that they'll know i'm awake. But when Luke said the last part, my heart ached. 

It was obvious in his voice that he was disappointed and it made feel even more guilty, even if it was years ago. I don't know why i haven't let go yet. I am so stupid. Then suddenly, i felt some one lift me up and carry me what i think is upstairs. I opened my eyes a little bit and saw it was Ashton. 

When we reached the top, we went into a room which i think is his and lied me down on the bed. I closed my eyes once again as we tucked me in. Then he suddenly kissed my forehead which gave this weird feeling in my stomach. 

"Good night Ally." He whispered and i heard the door open then close again. That's when i was completely knocked out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So that was a flashback of Ally and Luke's past. :3 Hope you liked it :)

V O T E     A N D / O R    C O M M E N T     P L E A S E