Chapter 1: We Won!

(Twilight's POV)

Hello I'm Twilight Sparkle and I'm in my room listening to music from the radio with my best friends, Fluttershy and Rarity. We were listening to the newest album of our favourite band The Rainbooms.

"I really love Rainbow Dash's voice..." Fluttershy said quietly.

Once the song was over, the host said,

"So that was The Rainbooms's new song. Right now I have The Rainbooms in the studio. So Rainbow Dash, why are you guys here again?"

"We are here to announce a contest. We are going to chose one group of three people and all you have to do is a cover of our newest song and send it to us on our website www.TheRainbooms.com. Your prize is to spend time with me, Applejack and Pinkie Pie for 3 weeks in Vanhoover. You only have 3 days to send us your cover" said Rainbow Dash.

I turned off the radio and looked at my best friends.

"Are you girls thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked them.

"Were going to participate in the contest?" Guessed Rarity.

"YES!!!" I said in excitement.

We then started to listen to the song on Fluttershy's IPhone all over and all over again until it was already 9:00pm. Fluttershy and Rarity had to leave so we said our goodbyes and they left. Once they left, I started memorizing the lyrics and I fell asleep on my desk.

The next day, me, Fluttershy and Rarity are walking to school. Once we were at school, we heard almost all the students talking about the contest. We heard the bell rang so it's time for first period. We said our goodbyes and parted our separate ways. I walked to my history class and the teacher started teaching.

*Skip to lunch*

I was in the cafeteria sitting in our usual table with Rarity, Fluttershy and our other friends Sunset Shimmer, Lyra Heartstrings and BonBon. We were talking about the contest.

"So are you girls participating in the contest?" Asked Sunset Shimmer. I nodded my head in response.

"You?" Asked Fluttershy.

"Nah. I'm not interested" she said. We asked our other friends but they weren't interested either.

We heard the bell rang I told Rarity and Fluttershy to meet me outside after school. I walked to my gym class.

After school, I saw my best friends waiting for me outside. I walked to them and we walked to my house to record the video.

We went to my room and Rarity said,

"Girls I made dresses for us to wear for the video"

We changed into the dresses that Rarity made for us as we applied makeup. Fluttershy turned on the camera while I played the music and we started singing.

Once we were done recording, I send the video to the website Rainbow Dash mentioned. It was 8:30 and my friends slept over.

The next day, was the day The Rainbooms are gonna announce the winners. We prayed all night for us to win the contest. We ate breakfast and turned on the radio.

"So we are here with The Rainbooms to announce the winner of the contest" the host said.

I almost chocked on my scrambled egg. Rarity turned the volume higher.

"So the winners of the contest is..." the host said.

"Twilight Sparkle" Pinkie Pie said.
"Rarity" said Applejack.
"And Fluttershy" Rainbow Dash said.

"Yes! We won!" Fluttershy screamed.

Wow this is the first time I heard Fluttershy scream.

We squealed and jumped around the kitchen.

So that was the first chapter of my new book: My celebrity crush! I hoped you enjoyed it so far!