Chapter 6: Pinkie Pie & Twilight's 'Date'

(Pinkie Pie's POV)

The next day, we were playing Truth or Dare.
"Rarity Truth or Dare?" Rainbow Dash asked.
"Um truth" she said.
"Who is your celebrity crush?" She asked.
"Umm Applejack" she and Applejack blushed and looked at the floor. Me and Rainbow Dash shared a smirk.

"Alright Pinkie Pie truth or dare" Rarity asked me.
"Dare!" I said in excitement. I really love dares!
"I dare you to bring Twilight to the carnival tonight" she smirked. Okay I take that back I hate dares...

"Alright" I said with a smile.

---

Later that night, I drived us to the carnival. Once we arrived, we tried lots of rides well almost all the rides in the carnival. Right now, I'm trying to win Twilight a teddy bear by knocking down cans with 5 balls in 5 tries. I handed the man 10$ and he gave me 5 balls.

I threw the ball and it knocked down the first stack of cans. I threw another ball knocking down the second stack of cans and so on so on.

I won the teddy bear Twilight wanted thanks to my aiming skills and handed it to her.
She was so happy she gave me a big koala hug.

"C-can't breathe" I whimpered. She let go and we stared at each others eyes. It was like a staring contest. She started to lean in closer and closer as I closed my eyes.

Ring! Ring!

I heard my phone turn off and I checked the caller ID. It was Rainbow Dash. Way to ruin the moment Rainbow...
I sighed and answered the call.

PP: What do you want Rainbow?
RD: Well Hello to you too Pinkie
PP: Seriously, what do you want?
RD: Our manager just called. He said he needs you and Twilight to come back home.
PP: Alright we're on our way
RD: Okay bye
PP: Bye

I hung up and we returned back home.