Chapter 2: Let's go to Vanhoover!

(Rarity's POV)

Today's the day we're going to Vanhoover to meet The Rainbooms. I packed my bags, said goodbye to my little sister, my parents and my pet Opal and waited outside for Twilight to pick me up. I saw Twilight's car parking around the curb. I put my bags in the trunk and sat at the passenger seat.

We then went to Fluttershy's to pick her up. She put her bags in the trunk and sat in the back seat behind the driver. Twilight then drove to the airport.

Once we arrived at the airport, Twilight parked the car and we went inside to check-in. We then waited for the plane to arrive.

*Few minutes later*

It was time for the plane to depart. We showed our boarding cards and passes to the Security Control while they checked our luggage.

Once they were done, we boarded inside the plane. We sat in our seats and waited. Once everybody was inside, the plane started to depart. Twilight was reading a book, Fluttershy was playing a game on her phone and I was listening to The Rainbooms on my IPhone.

"Excuse me, do you want something to drink?" Asked the flight attendant.

"Uh yeah I would like Sprite please" Twilight said.
"Umm I just want water please..." Fluttershy spoke.
"No thanks I'm not thirsty" I said to the flight attendant.

The flight attendant gave drinks to Twilight and Fluttershy as I continued to listen to music.

   ----

It felt like forever but we're finally here. We saw a sign that read 'Rarity, Twilight and Fluttershy'. We walked to the man who's holding the sign and I said,

"Uh hello sir, we are Rarity Twilight and Fluttershy" I said to the man.

"Greetings ladies my name is Bulk Biceps and I'm The Rainbooms body guard" he said.

He carried our bags to the limo. We get to ride a limo?! Sweet! He put the bags in the trunk, he opened the door for us and went to the driver's seat. He turned on the engine and started driving. It was silent the whole ride.

Later on, the car stopped and the engine turned off. We got out of the car and me and my best friends looked at the building in front of us. It was like a two stories mansion. We followed Bulk Biceps to the front door as he carried our bags and Fluttershy rang the doorbell. The door opened widely revealing Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash.

Oh.My.Celestia. We get to meet The Rainbooms!

We all lost our shit and we threw our arms around them. Me hugging Applejack, Fluttershy hugging Rainbow Dash and Twilight hugging Pinkie Pie.

"Okay ladies you may stop now" said Bulk Biceps.

We let go of the hug.

"Hello girls. Before we do anything else, there are rules you have to respect" said Applejack.
She handed us a paper with the rules written on it. It said,

1. Not allowed to record anything that happens the upcoming week
2. Not allowed to talk about unreleased content
3. Not allowed to share any personal information about The Rainbooms

"Oh and you have to sign a contract" Pinkie Pie said.

Once we were done signing the contract, the musicians showed us around the mansion.

Here's the second chapter! Hope you enjoyed! :)