Chapter 13: An unknown reunion (Part 3)

(Fluttershy's POV)

Me and Rainbow Dash were walking around the mall but suddenly we were surrounded by paparazzi. They kept pushing me away and started asking questions to Rainbow Dash.
One of them pushed me as I fell to the ground.

"Hey are you alright Fluttershy?" A voice asked me. I looked up and saw my old friend Discord. I started to feel water in my eyes.

"Oh my Celestia! It's so good to see you again!" I hugged him.

"It's been a long day, without you my friend. And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again" he sang. (A/N: see what I did there? 😏)

I giggled.

"Hey Flutters who's this?" I heard Rainbow Dash ask. Her hair was messy and her shirt had a hole on the bottom left. Wow the fans are savage.

"Discord meet Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash meet Discord" I said with a smile.

"Hello there Rainbow Dash it is so nice to meet you" he smiled as he took out his hand.

Rainbow Dash shook it while forcing a smile.

"It's nice to meet you too Discord" she gritted her teeth.

He put his arm around my shoulder and the Rainbow haired girl furrowed her eyebrows.

"Looks like somebody's jealous" he chuckled while wiggling his eyebrows.

We both blushed and looked at the floor. I playfully punched his arm lightly .

"Ow that hurt" he pouted and rubbed his arm. I giggled and said,

"I just punched your arm lightly you big baby"

"Okay that's enough. Fluttershy we got to go the girls are waiting for us" Rainbow Dash mumbled.

"Alright then goodbye love birds" Discord smirked.

"Wait before you go can I please have your number?" I asked as I took out my phone.

"Yeah sure" we exchanged numbers and me and the celebrity headed towards the cafeteria.

"Once again, see ya later love birds!" He yelled. I heard Rainbow Dash chuckle beside me.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

A/N: Thanks for all the support! Love you 😘
Happy Valentines Day guys! 💘 #imsingleasapringle