Chapter 7: Uh oh...

(Rainbow Dash's POV)

We were waiting for Pinkie Pie and Twilight to come home from their 'date'. We heard the front door close and we saw Pinkie Pie and Twilight holding hands.

"Girls take a seat" said our manager, Spitfire with an angry expression on her face.

Twilight sat besides Fluttershy on her left, Pinkie Pie sat beside me on my right, Rarity and Applejack sat together on a different couch while Spitfire was sitting on a chair in front of us.

"Girls can you explain me what's this?!" Spitfire yelled as she showed us some pictures of me and Fluttershy walking together at the park, Applejack and Rarity playing video games and Twilight and Pinkie Pie at the carnival.

We didn't respond since we were scared and shocked at the same time. Spitfire continued,

"I saw this on Instagram people started thinking you girls were together. Since you 3 girls won the contest, I don't want to see you around The Rainbooms in public or else this might ruin their career"

Twilight, Rarity and Fluttershy nodded their head and Spitfire said,

"As for you three, you will be 'dating' The members from the boy band, The Ship Wreckers just for publicity and fame"

"You can't do this to us!" I yelled.

"I just did" she said with a smirk.

"Oh and by the way, Rainbow Dash you will be 'dating' Soarin the lead singer and guitarist, Applejack you will be 'dating' Coloaratura the bassist and backup singer and Pinkie Pie you will be 'dating' Cheese Sandwich the drummer and singer" she explained and with that she left the room.

'Oh boy...' I said in my thoughts