Chapter 9: Jealous much

(Fluttershy's POV)

I woke up by the smell of food. I checked my phone and I received lots of followers on Instagram and Twitter. I took a quick shower and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good morning Fluttershy!" Everyone said except Rainbow Dash probably she's still sleeping. Pinkie Pie handed me a plate of chocolate chip pancakes. 'Mmm that's looks delicious' I thought.

"Thanks Fluttershy" she giggled.
"Huh?" I said confused.
"You said that looks delicious!" She giggled again.

'I probably said that out loud' I thought again.

My thoughts were interrupted by Rainbow Dash running down the stairs with an excited expression on her face.

"Girls girls we're trending on the internet!" Rainbow Dash yelled.
"What do you mean?" Asked Applejack.
"Well you remember the time when fans took pictures of me and Fluttershy, Applejack and Rarity and Twilight and Pinkie Pie?"

We nodded and Rainbow Dash continued,

"Go on Twitter and check the comments!" She yelled again. I turned on my phone and checked the comments.

@TheRainboomsforlife: #Rarijack #Flutterdash #Twipie ❤️

@Applesauce235: cuteee 😍

@_Rainbowdashfangirl_: #Flutterdash is my new ship 😍

The last one caught my eye. My heart fluttered thinking about me and Rainbow Dash together. I think that's not gonna happen cause of their stupid manager.

Ding Dong!

The doorbell rang and Rainbow Dash opened the door. It was Soarin. I felt my blood boil. Soarin kissed Rainbow Dash on the cheek and the others started doing gagging noises. I chuckled while Soarin rolled his eyes.

"Girls this is Soarin" she introduced us, "Soarin this is the girls I've been talking about"

"Hello" he said.

"Hi..." we all said at the same time.

We then watched a movie. Soarin cuddled with Rainbow Dash. Soarin's arm wrapped around Rainbow's shoulder while Rainbow Dash laid her head on Soarin's chest. Once again, I felt my blood boil.

To be honest, I wasn't really focusing on the movie I just stared at Rainbow Dash the whole time. The way she would laugh when there's a funny part it's really cute.

After the movie, Soarin had to go to the studio to rehearse his new song with his band. Soarin tried to kiss Rainbow on the lips but she turned her head making him kiss her cheek.

Soarin scratched the back of his neck, laughed awkwardly and left. When he left, I went back to my bedroom and drifted off to sleep.