Chapter 17: Star Gazing

(Rainbow Dash's POV)

Fluttershy and me went upstairs to my room.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked her as we sat down on my bed.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" She asked. I nodded my head in response and said,

"There are a bunch of DVDs over there in the drawer. Go look for a movie while I go make some popcorn" I told her. She nodded her head as I went downstairs. I went to the kitchen to see Pinkie Pie and Twilight making cookies. However, they didn't seem to notice me. I took a popcorn sachet and put it inside the microwave.

Once the popcorn was done, I saw the pair having a food fight and they still didn't even notice me maybe because how loud the movie was in the living room. I then went back upstairs to my room seeing Fluttershy waiting for me on the bed. She showed me the movie she wanted to watch. It was The Notebook. I put the disk inside the DVD player and played the movie laying down next to Fluttershy on the bed.

After the movie, we cuddled for a little while.

"Hey Fluttershy do you want to go to the roof with me?" I asked and she nodded her head shyly. I intertwined our fingers, got some pillows and blankets and dragged her to the roof. I placed the pillows and the blankets on the floor and layed down Fluttershy joining me. We starred at the moon and the stars in the sky. It was beautiful.

"Oh look a shooting star!" She exclaimed pointing at the shooting star passing by quickly from the sky.

"Make a wish" I ordered. I closed my eyes wishing that I could stay with Fluttershy for the rest of my life to always protect her and to always be by her side.

We then continued to stare at the sky once again.

"Wow it's beautiful..." she said.

"Not as beautiful as you though..." I mumbled.

"What?" She said confused.

"N-nothing" I stuttered, blushing.

She just shrugged it off looking at the sky again. I just stared at Fluttershy. It's beautiful staring at her in the night. The moon is shining down on her making her even more beautiful.

"You know it's rude to stare right?" She giggled. Her giggle it's so cutest thing I've ever heard!

"I just can't help it. You're just to beautiful..." I told her. She blushed and turned away.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's actually kinda cute when you blush" I chuckled grabbing her chin to face me. We basically had a staring contest which seemed like forever but she broke the staring contest by pressing her lips against mine. I was shocked at first, but kissed back instantly. The kiss was slow and passionate. I put my hand on her neck pulling her closer. Her hands were in the back of my head playing with my hair. I sucked on her bottom lip making her moan. I broke the kiss pressing our foreheads together staring at her teal eyes. I intertwined our fingers together and confessed,

"I love you Shy ever since I first laid my eyes on you"

"I love you too Dashie I always have and always will..." she told me giving me another kiss.

A/N: Well I'm done for tonight! The other chapter just received 67 reads in 3 days! Can you believe that? Anyways, Guess what? New book! It's called Supper Secret Supper Spy | Flutterdash. Feel free to check it out and Good night! 😊