Chapter 18: The Grammy Awards + Q&A!

(Applejack's POV)

I woke up with Rarity's arms around my waist and her face on the crook of my neck. I could feel her breathing on my neck. I took my cow boy hat from the table and went to the kitchen not waking up Rarity. I started making pancakes for breakfast for the girls and I. As I was making pancakes, I felt arms around my waist. I could smell Rarity's scent so it was obviously her.

"Good morning baby" she whispered in my ear.

"Baby?" I asked. I actually didn't expect her to call me baby.

"it's your new nickname" she giggled and asked, "what's my nickname?"

"What about I call you mine" I answered with a smirk on my face.

"Smooth" she said as she playfully hit my right arm.

"Ouch that hurt..." I pouted as I rubbed my right arm.

"Aw don't pout baby" she said as she gave me a short kiss.

"Hey there lovebirds!" I heard Pinkie Pie yell, entering the kitchen.

"Shh! You're going to wake up the others!" I shushed her. She put her hand over her mouth with wide eyes.

"Sorry" she mumbled. She walked over to us and asked,

"What are you making AJ?" Pinkie Pie asked me.

"Pancakes" I told her.

"Oh! I absolutely positively love pancakes!" She yelled jumping around the kitchen. I facepalmed while Rarity sighed heavily.

"Who's making all those noises?!" I heard Rainbow Dash stomping down the stairs. She's not a morning person and when someone bothers her sleep she gets really angry.

"Shit..." I heard Pinkie Pie mumble. When the rainbow haired girl entered the kitchen, she was all red like a tomato and by the looks of it she's really angry.

"Run bitch run!" I yelled at Pinkie Pie. She was running like a mainiac around the house Rainbow Dash right behind her. For some reason, this reminds me of Tom and Jerry.

"What's going on down here?" Twilight said as Fluttershy and Twilight entered the kitchen.

"Pinkie Pie is being chased by Rainbow Dash" Rarity told them. They just nodded their head not asking any more questions.

"Okay if you girls won't stop acting like 5 year olds you'll not get any pancakes for breakfast" I yelled.

"Alright" they mumbled giving death glares to each other. We sat around the table eating our breakfast.

•••

(Pinkie Pie's POV)

It's 5:00pm and it's time for the Grammy Awards. I am wearing my hot pink dress pants with a matching jacket, a white shirt underneath and my pink puma sneakers. I applied a little bit of makeup and hopped inside the limo.

Rainbow Dash is wearing a pair blue dress pants with a matching jacket that is buttoned up, a black shirt underneath and blue vans. My other band mate, Applejack is wearing red dress pants with a matching jacket and underneath it is a black shirt and red converse sneakers.

Twilight is wearing a purple dress all the way to the knees with matching heels and purple earrings. She was a few inches taller than me cause of the heels. She's also wearing her black ray bans glasses and her hair is tied up into a bun and she applied a little bit of makeup. She's really beautiful. Rarity is wearing a black skater skirt with a formal purple polo buttoned up, black heels and her purple gemstone necklace. Her hair was curly than before and she applied makeup. Their other best friend, Fluttershy is wearing a light pink lace dress with matching heels, bracelets on her left wrist and a black choker. Her hair was braided and she also applied makeup.

Once we arrived at the building, we went out of the limo. Fans were screaming our names asking for autographs and pictures. We took pictures and signed autographs with some fans but got pulled away from security.

"Okay girls so here's what we're going to do. The Rainbooms are going to have a little interview then their gonna have photoshoots on the red carpet individually. Then you're going to join them but no kissing only on the cheeks." Our manager explained to us.

"Rainbow Dash will be with Fluttershy, Applejack and Rarity and Pinkie Pie with Twilight" Spitfire paired us into teams. We nodded our heads and my band mates and I, went to the interview while the other girls went to talk with other celebrities.

Once the interview was over, we went to take photos. I smiled at the cameras doing different poses. A few minutes later, Twilight joined me. I wrapped my arm around her waist while Tailight doing the same thing as we smiled at the cameras.

She then kissed my cheek and my smile grew even more.

•••

(Rainbow Dash's POV)

It's time for the awards I'm so excited!

"For the best pop vocal album of the year award goes to..." The announcer, Cadence said.

"The Rainbooms!!!" She yelled through the mic. The crowd went wild as we hopped on the stage. She gave us the award and I said,

"Thank you so much! Without you guys all of this would've happened and we're so grateful that you appreciate our music and supporting us through out our journey. And this is how we're going to thank you guys. This is a song called Thank you" I yelled through the mic.

(The song is Thank you - MKTO)

A/N: Sorry guys I'm just to lazy to write the whole song. Please forgive me

Once we were done singing our song, we yelled through the mic in unison,

"We love you all and once again thank you so much!"

We then went back to our seats. Fluttershy gave me a congratulations kiss on the cheek.

A/N: I'm sorry to say this but this book is almost completed. So I decided to do a Q&A that I got tagged by Lesbianhavecrush  you know just to make your day better. <--- If you haven't followed her yet then please do she has amazing stories and I suggest that you read them)

Q: When's your birthday?
A: March 20

Q: Favourite colour?
A: Basically, all colours

Q: Have you ever been to an anime convention?
A: Nope

Q: Favourite song?
A: Little do you know - Alex & Sierra and my new favourite song Love Incredible- Camila Cabello & Cashmere Cat

Q: Favourite movie/ TV show
A: TV Shows: MLP, Girl meets world, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Star and the forces of evil and The Walking Dead.
Movies: Suicide Squad, Rainbow Rocks and The legend of everfree

Q: What do you say before a game?
A: Um idk Good luck?

Anyways I tag

2ndbelovedangel
Queen_Loreen
Kaoru321
TheseczeeFox
flutterdash101
Derpy_mlp_fangirl
Fireninja2003
Rarijackshiper
SSNppythybeast

Don't forget to tag 10 people! 😁

Flutterdash, Rarijack & Twipie | My Celebrity Crushजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें