Chapter 12: An unknown reunion (Part 2)

(Rarity's POV)

Me and Applejack went to Starbucks in the mall. I ordered a cappuccino while Applejack oredered a caramel macchiato. I payed and the cashier gave me the exact change. We left the café and we then started walking to Ardene. On the way there, I always looked at Applejack. Her green eyes, her freckles ugh she's so cute!

I guess I wasn't looking where I was going cause I accidentally bumped into someone causing the cappuccino to spill all over my white t-shirt.

"Oh no! Not my t-shirt! I spent 50$ for this shirt!" I whined.

"Watch where you're going you-" he stopped and looked at me with a shock expression.

"Rarity is that you?" He asked.

"Oh well Hello there Fancy Pants!" I said to him surprised.

"Long time no see!" He said as he gave me a hug.

"Y'all know each other?" I heard Applejack ask. Looks like I completely forgot about her for a second there.

"Yeah he was my neighbor but then he moved here" I explained to the bassist.

"Oh my gosh! You're Applejack from The Rainbooms?! Can I please have your autograph?!" He yelled causing some customers to look at us.

"Uh, yeah sure" she said, signed the paper and handed it to my friend.

"OH MY GOSH! IT'S APPLEJACK!!" I turned around and I saw a herd of fans running our way.

"AHHH!!!" Applejack yelled and ran away the fans following her.

I giggled and Fancy Pants spoke,

"Hey why don't I buy you a new shirt?" He suggested and I nodded heading to Ardene.

Once we arrived there safely, he bought me a new white shirt and we headed out Ardene.

"Finally, I *huff* found you guys..." Applejack said catching her breath. I gave her a bottle of water and she started drinking.

"Fancy Pants bought me a new shirt" I said as I showed it to her. Applejack glared at him.

"Hey Rarity can I have your number? Maybe we can go out for lunch sometime" he said as he handed me his phone.

"Sure" I said. We exchanged numbers and we said our goodbyes. Applejack was red like an apple and she looked grumpy. I gotta admit it's kinda cute when she's jealous.

When then headed to the cafeteria holding hands.