Chapter 11: An unknown reunion (Part 1)

A/N: Make sure to read the author's note at the end of the chapter. Thanks!

(Twilight's POV)

Me and the girls went shopping. As we entered the mall, we went our separate ways and we all agreed to meet up in the cafeteria. I went with Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Applejack went together and the same thing goes with Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.

We went to forever 21. Well I basically dragged Pinkie Pie with me inside.

Once I buy all the things I needed, I went to the cashier with Pinkie Pie behind me.

"That will be 35,45$" said the cashier. I took out my 50$ bill and handed it to him.

"Oh My Celestia! Twilight is that you?!" Yelled the shocked cashier.

I gasped.

It was Flash Centry!

Basically, Flash was my best friend ever since 3rd grade after I met Fluttershy and Rarity. He had a crush on me though. Once he confessed his feelings, I denied it and told him I was bi so he completely understand and we still remained friends. He supported me till 8th grade until he moved away to Vanhoover.

"You work here?" I asked him.

"Yep" he said.

"You guys know each other?" I heard Pinkie Pie asked behind me.

I had an idea... 😈

"Yeah he's been my best friend since 3rd grade and we're really close friends" I said with a playful smirk.

I saw Pinkie Pie balled up her wrists and she glared at Flash.

I looked at Flash and he looked like a lost puppy.

Adorable.

He gave me back the change and as we we're about to leave I heard Flash yell,

"Wait!"

I turned around and he asked shyly,

"Um can I have your number?"

"Sure" I said. We exchanged numbers and he continued doing his job. Me and Pinkie walked out going to the cafeteria to meet up with the girls.

A/N: I got tagged by Derpy_mlp_fangirl (<--- feel free to follow her and read her amazing stories.) to do this. This is my first time so yeah.

Q: Favourite Song?

A: Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra (really good song you should listen to it 👍🏼)

Q: Favourite Sport?

A: Either Basketball or Soccer

Q: Favourite Band?

A: Twenty Øne Piløts or Fifth Harmony

Q: Favourite show?

A: Well here are my favourite shows: My Little Pony, (obviously 😑) The Walking Dead, Girl meets World and Orange is the New Black.

Q: Favourite movie?

A: Suicide Squad!!!

Q: Favourite color?

A: All the colours

Q: Favourite food?

A: Pizza!!!!! 🍕

Q: Favourite drink?

A: Orange crush, lemonade and chocolate milk

Q: Favourite video game?

A: Uncharted 4 and Heavy Rain

It says to tag 15 people I'll tag a few people cause I don't really know many people here in Wattpad so yeah.

Lesbianhavecrush

2ndbelovedangel

Jareen3104

Fireninja2003

jerrychav15

flutterdash701

Snappythybeast

Kaoru321

☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼
(Don't forget to follow these amazing people)