Chapter 16: Baking

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content.

(Pinkie Pie's POV)

We pulled out of the group hug and we went our way to the limo outside of the building. Bulk Biceps opened the passenger door for us, we thanked him and hopped inside the car.
I opened my phone and changed the wallpaper to the photo that I took of Applejack and Rarity.

"Wow when you said that you were gonna put that as your wallpaper you literally weren't kidding" I heard Twilight chuckle beside me. I giggled.

-

"Okay girls we have arrived" our bodyguard said as he turned the engine off. We exited the limo and entered the big ass mansion.

Applejack and Rarity went to the living room watching romantic movies while Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were about to go upstairs to Rainbow Dash's room.

"No sexy time alright ladies?!" I yelled.

"Shut up!" The rainbow haired girl yelled and gave me a death glare as they finally made their way upstairs. I could see Fluttershy's cheeks turned red almost red as a tomato.

Me and Twilight giggled in unison. It was then silent until Twilight broke the silence,

"So um what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, do you want to make to make cookies with me?" I asked.

"Sure" she answered.

We headed our way to the kitchen and took out all the necessary ingredients we need to make these delicious cookies. But first, we have to make the cookie dough.

-

I put the cookies in the oven for it to cook. Twilight was reading the recipe book probably reading other recipes. She looked so cute. I suddenly had an amazing idea.

I took a handful of flour from the bowl and threw it at Twilight's face. The flour is all over her face and some of it on her hair. Welp if I die, tell my pet Gummy I said goodbye and that I love him...

"Oh you're gonna get it Pinkie!" She yelled as she spread whipped cream on her hand and smacked it on my face. I took out the icing and was about to put it on her but suddenly, I lost my balance and we both fell on the floor.

*Here is the sexy time. You have been warned*

I stared at her purple eyes. They were beautiful and I swear I saw sparks in them. I started to lean in slowly until I met her lips. The kiss was slow and passionate but the kiss started to get more intense. I run my tongue on her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gladly accepted. She placed her hand on the back of my neck as my tongue explored every inch of her mouth. She moaned it's like music to my ears. I broke the kiss and started peppering kisses on her jawline then started to suck on her neck leaving a hickey.

"Pinkie..." she moaned.

I tugged on her shirt waiting for her permission to take it off. She nodded her head and I pulled it off revealing her purple laced bra and her toned stomach.

"You're so beautiful Twi..." I whispered in her ear.

I started peppering kisses on her stomach. I aggressively took off her bra and threw it somewhere in the kitchen. I cupped my hand on her right breast making her moan. Her boobs fit perfectly in my hands. I sucked her right nipple while my left hand started playing with the other one as Twilight moaned my name.

I took my shirt off and went further down her body. I took unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off her legs. Now she was only wearing her purple laced underwear.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked unsure. She just nodded her head in response. As I was about to take off her underwear, I smelled smoke. Shit, the cookies are burning!

I put on my oven mitts and took out the burning cookies from the oven. I started blowing on the cookies trying to cool it off.

Once it cooled down, I threw the burned cookies in the trash can.

"Hey Pinkie Pie I need to tell you something" she said. She put on her clothes after our make out session.

"Sure Twi you can tell me anything" I said with a smile. She took a deep breath and said,

"I think I'm in love with you Pinkie Pie"

I was shocked but happy at the same time.

"I love you too Twi" I confessed as I kissed her passionately. Don't worry we didn't do it.

Yet...