Chapter 14: The Break Up

(Rainbow Dash's POV)

I was heading home with my 'boyfriend' Soarin. I saw some fans taking pictures of us but we just ignored them.

"OMG can I take a picture with you guys?" Asked a fan.

"Sure love" I said. The fan gave her phone which I assume is her mom as we posed for the photo. The mom took the photo, they said their goodbyes and left.

I heard my phone turn off signaling I have a new message. It was from my manager Spitfire.

🔥Spitfire🔥
---------------------

🔥Spitfire🔥: Rainbow Dash we need to talk and bring Soarin with you
5:20pm

Alright we're on our way :RD
5:20pm

-------------------

"Come on Soarin we need to head home. Spitfire wants to talk to us" I said.

"I'll race ya there" he challenged me.

"You're on" I smirked. We then ran all the way home.

•••

Once we arrived home, I saw Applejack and Rara sitting on a red couch, Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich on a black couch and Spitfire on a wooden chair. My 'boyfriend' and I sat on a brown couch next to Applejack and her 'girlfriend'.

"Alright do you know why you guys are here?" Asked our manager. We all shook our heads. Spitfire sighed and said,

"Well I'm afraid that you girls have to break up with The Day Breakers..."

"WHAT?!" I heard the members of The Day Breakers yelled.

"I know it's only 2 months you guys were suppose to date but the way that Rainbow Dash doesn't like other people flirting with Fluttershy, the way that Applejack and Rarity text frequently and the way that Pinkie Pie looks at Twilight. It's clear that they're in love with them. Am I right girls?" Asked Spitfire. We nodded our heads in response.

"I agree with Spitfire. I also noticed that Pinkie Pie always looks at Twilight" explained Cheese Sandwich.

Soarin and Rara nodded in agreement.

"It's fine that I break up with Rainbow Dash I already have someone else in mind" Soarin said next to me.

"Yeah I mean I missed being single" Coloratura said.

"Alright then it's settled. I'll report this to the media and The Rainbooms will have an interview tomorrow morning about the breakup" explained our manager.

"But we're still friends right?" Asked Soarin.

"Of course!" Me and the girls said at the same time.

A/N: Oh my Celestia!! This book just reached 1k views and 101 votes! Thank you so much! 😊 I would like to thank my followers, the ones who voted for this story and the ones who read this book! Thank you for all the support! Love y'all ❤️