Chapter 8: The Interview

(Applejack's POV)

"Applejack wake up!" I heard Rainbow Dash yell. I slowly opened my eyes and groaned in annoyance.

"Tell me one good reason why you need to wake me up at 5am. You know I'm not a morning person" I mumbled.

"Today we have an interview with Dr.Whooves remember? Now wake up" she said and left my room.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once I was done taking a shower, I put on my clothes for the interview. I wear black skinny jeans, a white crop top, a red black flannel and white vans. I went downstairs and ate my breakfast. After that, I went outside and hopped inside the car sitting between Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash behind the driver's seat.

"Where's the girls?" I asked.

"They went shopping for clothes I think" Pinkie Pie answered my question. The rest of the ride we talked about The Day Breakers.

Bulk Biceps opened the door and we were instantly greeted by fans. We took selfies with them and signed autographs. We then went inside the building ready for the interview.

"Hello guys I'm Dr.Whooves and today I'm going to be joined but the one and only... The Rainbooms!" He introduced us.

We waved to the crowd and the cameras.

"So girls how are you feeling today?" He asked.

"We're ok. You?" We said at the same time.

"I'm great thank you. So let's start" he said, "So I saw on Instagram that you we're hanging out with 3 girls. Who are they?"

"Well those 3 girls are named Fluttershy, Rarity and Twilight. They won a contest organized by us and now they get to spend time with The Rainbooms for 3 weeks" I explained.

"Are you girls dating?" He asked.

"Nah. We're just friends. I'm dating Cheese Sandwich, Applejack is dating Coloratura and Rainbow Dash is dating Soarin" Pinkie Pie lied.

"Oh are they from the band The Day Breakers?" He asked.

"That's right" Applejack said.

---

After the interview, I was getting ready for my 'date' with Coloratura. I heard the doorbell rang and I went down to open it. It was her.

"Hi there Applejack" she greeted me with a smile.

"Howdy" I said with a smile.

"Ready?" She asks. I nodded in response and we went to a restaurant. Once we arrived, we sat down by the window and looked at the menus.

"Hello my name is Coco Pommel and I'll be your waitress for tonight. So are you ready to order?" She asked while looking at me totally checking me out. I can't blame her I'm totally stunning. Coloratura didn't seem to notice so she said,

"Um I'll have a burger with a side of fries"

"What about you?" She asked me in a seductive voice. I felt really uncomfortable.

"Um I'll h-have t-the same t-thing as h-her" I stuttered. She winked at me and left.

While waiting for the food, me and Coloratura talked about our families, our career and all that stuff.

"Here's your meal enjoy" she handed us our food. The waitress handed me a note. On the piece of paper was her phone number. I ripped the paper in pieces and started eating my food.

---

Coloratura dropped me off.

"Hey can I have your number?" She asked. I nodded and put my number on her phone and she put her number on my phone. We said our goodbyes and I went to the mansion exhausted.