Jb- Love at First Sight

You opened your locker and a note fell from it, you knelt down to pick it up.

Meet me at the rooftop afterschool
- Jb

Who is this person? You thought, you folded it back together and slid it in your pocket. You grabbed your history book and walked to class. You sat down in your seat when the bell rang signalling for class to begin.
"Hey, (Y/N)" You heard and looked over and saw Jb.
"Hey Jb" You said continuing to write the notes on the board.
//TimeSkip//
Jb had left the class early due to a family issue, you guess. The bell had rang meaning the end of the day, you put all your notes in your book and walked towards the door.
"Miss (Y/N), hold on a moment" The teacher said, you turned around and walked to her desk. She handed you a rose, you seemed confused.
"Someone told me to give it to you." She said, you walked out of the classroom holding the rose. It was a dull purple colour, it was beautiful. You made your way to the roof top and saw Jb standing near the edge of the roof.
"Jb, might wanna be careful" I said walking closer to him. He walked closer to me, he handed me another rose. This one was a bright purple, it was a beautiful colour when it shined in the light.
"(Y/N), I have something to tell you" He said, placing his hand on your cheek.
"Yes Jb?" You asked placing your hand on his.
"I've liked you for a while and I just wanted to say..." He said trailing off, he placed a kiss on your cheek.
"I love you (Y/N), with all my heart. I mean it" He said wrapping his arms around your waist.
"I love you too Jb" You said placing your arms around his neck. You laid your head against his chest, he placed his head on top of yours. You felt at peace for once in your life, you had so much to worry about now it all seemed to fade away. You two heard a door open, you looked over and saw your friend peeking through the door along with Youngjae.
"Finally!" (Y/F/N) said, you placed your head back on his chest and laughed.
"You finally did it buddy" Youngjae said smiling. You smiled and let out a small giggle. You loved everyone of them, no matter how crazy they were.