Youngjae- Trophy

You were nervously waiting with your team at an archery event. You paced nervously thinking that you'd mess it up entirely and everyone would be mad at you. You were stopped when someone placed their hand on your shoulder,
"(Y/N) Calm down, don't be so nervous" Jin said
"Jin, you know I get nervous during these events" You said, Jin knew you got extremely nervous during the events. Especially archery because you were the best but you would get nervous and somehow mess up.
"It's gonna be okay, see that guy with the brown hair?" She said pointing to the other team and a guy with light brown hair.

"Yeah, what about him?" You asked pushing her hand off your shoulder.

"He's one of worst archers, if you go against him, you will win" She said quietly

"How do you know he's bad?" You question wanting her to not assume stuff from people.

"When you were sick last year, he scored horribly. And you saw the years before" She said, he did score badly in the past few years. Maybe you could beat him, just dont be nervous.

"All archers to the targets" Someone said over the announcement. You and the team walked over and sat in your chairs next to the other team.

"(Y/N) and Youngjae, step forward to the targets" The guy said, you walked to the left  side and made sure your bow was okay.

"Nice to meet you" He said, you looked up and he was the cutest thing ever. He had a sweet smile and charming eyes.

"Archers raise your bow" The guy said, your arms automatically raised the bow into position with the arrow in place. A bell rang and you let the arrow go, and swiftly hit the number ten. You lowered your bow and started rub your arm, you forgot your brace you arm was bare to the arrow tail and string. Youngjae scored nine which wasn't that bad, he had to have practice hard. You fixed the arrow at the bow and held it up, you were the only left handed archer in the area so it made everything alot harder. The bell rang once more, you let go of the arrow and it hit nine. Your arm started to bruise from the force of the string hitting it, you held your arm. When you lifted it back up, your hand was red, the arrow tail cut your arm.
It's the last time you were shooting for your team, if you get the highest score you win. Youngjae looked at you scared,
"(Y/N) are you okay? Your arm is bleeding, and at a very quick rate" He said fixing his bow and arrow.

"I'm fine, you worry about you Youngjae" You said focusing in on the ten, your mind seemed to blur and the bell suddenly rang. You hit the ten, you dropped to your knees and felt lightheaded all of sudden. Looking at your arm again, it was bleeding more. The arrow tail cut it again forming "x" with the last one.
"(Y/N) Let's get you some help" He said kneeling beside you, you didn't want to look weak infront of everyone even though they look worried. You slowly nodded as he helped you, people were holding back their tears. He sat you down on a bench as he went to find the nurse, you looked at the scoreboard and you two got the same score. You dozed off as you stared at the scoreboard, Youngjae held your arm slightly as he cleaned the wounds. You hissed at the alcohol he was cleaning it with. He carefully wrapped your arm in bandages, he lightly kissed it and put your arm down.
"Hopefully it gets better" He said, he glanced at the score board and saw that you two scored the same thing.
"We have two winners, Youngjae and (Y/N). Step up to the plate and claim your trophy." The guy said, Youngjae helped you up amd walked you to the plate. You two held the trophy high, you felt a little happy that he improved but for who?
"Youngjae, you've improved greatly. What made you improve?" They asked

"I improved for one person, just say we both tonight" He said smiling, did he improve to get my attention?

"(Y/N), would it be okay if I took you out for dinner?" He asked, you looked over at him and thought about. You wanted to say no because he was your competition.

"I'll allow you to do that Youngjae" You said, and with that he put down the trophy and spun you around, you just smiled and thought it wouldn't hurt you to this. You looked over at Jin and she was talking with another memeber of Youngjae's team. Maybe he was right you both won, you won a trophy and he won your heart

- Request from @bts_unipanda -